Windows 10: How to get rid of the home page I set up

Discus and support How to get rid of the home page I set up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; well DUH! I set Gopher as the home page. I eventually get tired of it but I could not get rid of it. No matter how many home pages I tried, I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ROBERTBRENNAN2, Oct 15, 2019.

1. How to get rid of the home page I set up

well DUH!

I set Gopher as the home page. I eventually get tired of it but I could not get rid of it. No matter how many home pages I tried, I was stuck with gopher.com.

I got rid of it be erasing the task bar icon and starting from the menu. Voila! I made a new task bar icon and it works perfectly.

Anytime I want to update an app, I need to make a new icon too.,

I am thorouglly chastised!

:)

ROBERTBRENNAN2, Oct 15, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 15, 2019
  4. How to get rid of the home page I set up

Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

How to get rid of the home page I set up

1. How to get rid of the home page I set up - Similar Threads - rid home page

2. How do I get rid of Home and Gallery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Home and Gallery?: I do not want Home and Gallery to be there. Whenever I download, open, upload, print, etc., I prefer it goes directly to the Desktop, not to Home or Gallery, so I can find the file more quickly with less clicking....
  3. How do I get rid of Home and Gallery?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of Home and Gallery?: I do not want Home and Gallery to be there. Whenever I download, open, upload, print, etc., I prefer it goes directly to the Desktop, not to Home or Gallery, so I can find the file more quickly with less clicking....
  4. how do i get rid of American Megatrends page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i get rid of American Megatrends page: every time i switch on the computer American megatrends page comes upI can get rid of it with f1 and reboot but its still there next time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-american-megatrends-page/05444a5e-6b3a-4be4-9a50-c2b147bc20d9
  5. how do i get rid of American Megatrends page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get rid of American Megatrends page: every time i switch on the computer American megatrends page comes upI can get rid of it with f1 and reboot but its still there next time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-american-megatrends-page/05444a5e-6b3a-4be4-9a50-c2b147bc20d9
  6. how do i get rid of American Megatrends page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to get rid of the set up Windows screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of the set up Windows screen?: I went to the notification screen and clicked on the box to shut it off. But I'm worried that I'll come back. Especially since it said that it will come back in three days. And when it says skip for three days, does that mean that I have set it up in three days, or do I have...
  8. How to get rid of links on Bing home page images?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of links on Bing home page images?: [ATTACH] I enjoy the pictures on the Bing home page, but I just want the pretty pictures. I don't want news headlines with pictures of faces staring out at me, or these damn "lets interact" links. At least the headlines can be hidden... anyone know how to get rid of the...
  9. home page set up

in Windows 10 Customization
    home page set up: I used to have Google come up as my home page, not it's Window and my mail goes to Outlook, I'd like to go back to Google. How do I get home page changed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-page-set-up/d3e78124-6fec-4f83-ba73-952761fc2abe
  10. How to get rid of "Set up your phone" in Outlook.com

in Browsers and Email
    How to get rid of "Set up your phone" in Outlook.com: One small annoyance I have with Outlook.com is the notification which appears at the bottom of browser whenever I check mail: [img] My phone is set up. Clicking Close closes the notification for now but next time I open Outlook.com page it's again there. If I click Set it...