Windows 10: How to get rid of the "lines" under every task bar button?

Discus and support How to get rid of the "lines" under every task bar button? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am talking about these lines: [img] I don't like them because they shrink the icon size and when I move the cursor to the bottom of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dkhsab, Jul 29, 2015.

1. dkhsab Win User

How to get rid of the "lines" under every task bar button?

I am talking about these lines:

How to get rid of the "lines" under every task bar button? [​IMG]

I don't like them because they shrink the icon size and when I move the cursor to the bottom of the screen where the red arrow is and click it doesn't register, which can be annoying.

:)

dkhsab, Jul 29, 2015

2. Icons in task bar

HOW do I get rid of the "ask me anything" in the task bar, how do i remove an icon I don't want in the task bar. I have tried different thing but nothing seems to work. Thsanks

IsabellePabst, Jul 29, 2015
  3. AmirOLABI Win User
    blinking Line under the task bar

Hi

Ever since I updated my Lenovo laptop Win 8.1 to 10 there is a blinking white line under the task bar, it is very irritating !

How can I get rid of it !?

AmirOLABI, Jul 29, 2015
  4. pparks1 Win User

I don't see any size difference in my icons and I can click on the very bottom of the screen where the lines are without any problem at all.

pparks1, Jul 29, 2015
  5. dkhsab Win User
    I mean it doesn't reach the bottom of the screen, but rather it only registers when you click a dozen pixels or so above the bottom of the screen.

dkhsab, Jul 29, 2015
  6. Mystere Win User
    Removing the lines won't change anything. I don't think there is a way to do it, but the lines are not causing your problem.

Mystere, Jul 29, 2015
  7. pparks1 Win User
    Mine don't go all of the way to the exact bottom of the display either, but I can click as far down as my mouse will go and I can select no problem.

pparks1, Jul 29, 2015
  8. NUS
    Nus Win User

There's something wrong with your hardware/drivers then, probably your graphics card.

Thema:

1. How to get rid of the "lines" under every task bar button? - Similar Threads - rid lines under

2. How do I get rid of the lines?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the lines?: What does this mean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-lines/f1be42d5-af10-4a87-b220-a99a325ba9de
  3. How do I get rid of the lines?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the lines?: What does this mean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-lines/f1be42d5-af10-4a87-b220-a99a325ba9de
  4. How do I get rid of the lines?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to get rid of the volume bar at will?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of the volume bar at will?: I sometimes accidentally turn the volume up with my extra keys while gaming and it takes forever to fade away. Its normally slightly annoying but I steer the mouse on the UI to close it, but there isnt a close button, so the bar stays even longer to go away (because the mouse...
  6. How to get rid of this white line?

How to get rid of this white line?: [IMG] submitted by /u/kreetikal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5iu1a/how_to_get_rid_of_this_white_line/
  7. How to get rid of white bar under address and search bars in File Explorer?

How to get rid of white bar under address and search bars in File Explorer?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Axius45 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g3i00i/how_to_get_rid_of_white_bar_under_address_and/
  8. Clock 1 on task bar-how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock 1 on task bar-how do I get rid of it?: How do I get rid of clock 1 in task bar? I never intentionally added it. I woke this morning to insistent noise and can't turn off much less get rid of it. When I tried to click Off It just pops up in calendar. So tried to diamante in calendar format but can't find a way to...
  9. How to get rid of the line under open programs on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of the line under open programs on taskbar: This thin blue line appeared again under websites I have open in my taskbar. It had gone away but back after the Anniversary Update. I find it distracting and want it gone. I use was IE 11 as my default but now see Edge as default program if that helps 59735
  10. How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ?: When I open a program that I have pinned to the task bar, this line appears under the program icon. Is there any way to remove this feature? [img] 9816

Users found this page by searching for:

1. long white line blinking under task bar

2. how to get rid blinking lines taskbar