Windows 10: How to get rid of the "Microsoft account problem" pop up?

Discus and support How to get rid of the "Microsoft account problem" pop up? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This wretched popup keeps appearing and regardless of what I do will not go away forever. Is there a simpler solution than getting rid of Windows?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by InvisibleToPublic, May 8, 2019.

1. How to get rid of the "Microsoft account problem" pop up?

This wretched popup keeps appearing and regardless of what I do will not go away forever. Is there a simpler solution than getting rid of Windows?

:)

InvisibleToPublic, May 8, 2019
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, May 8, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 8, 2019
  4. Teokute Win User

How to get rid of the "Microsoft account problem" pop up?

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. How to get rid of the "Microsoft account problem" pop up? :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, May 8, 2019
Thema:

How to get rid of the "Microsoft account problem" pop up?

1. How to get rid of the "Microsoft account problem" pop up? - Similar Threads - rid Microsoft account

2. how to get rid of boffero.com pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to get rid of boffero.com pop ups: I am continuing to get pop ups that i have a virus from buffero.com I've scanned and have no problems, but pop ups continue. I've tried a couple of ways that have been suggested, however, I cannot get rid of.HELP...
  3. Microsoft Account Problem pop-ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account Problem pop-ups: My issue is that as well as my personal account, I had an account from work, where I no longer am employed. This means that obviously I cannot access it to update it. Neither can I remove it, because it asks for my password. Anyone know how to delete an old unused account....
  4. Microsoft Account Problem Pop-Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Account Problem Pop-Up: Several times a week I get a pop-up telling me I have a ..."Microsoft Account Problem"... . Digging down it seems only to want my PIN Number, then it says everything is OK. A couple of days later, up comes the same message ?? This has happened numerous times and I just...
  5. How to get rid of Softonic pop ups

in Browsers and Email
    How to get rid of Softonic pop ups: I have Win 10 and have spent much time searching how to get rid of Softonic popups. I don't think there's any way to do it. Best I can tell, Softonics comes from Microsoft and is loaded into Microsoft Edge. And from there it invades all browsers. Even though I don't use Edge,...
  6. How to get rid of Softonic pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of Softonic pop ups: I have Win 10 and have spent much time searching how to get rid of Softonic popups. I don't think there's any way to do it. Best I can tell, Softonics comes from Microsoft and is loaded into Microsoft Edge. And from there it invades all browsers. Even though I don't use Edge,...
  7. How to get rid of DNSunlocker pop up

How to get rid of DNSunlocker pop up: Whenever I go on to any of my usual websites this DNSunlocker pops up and prevents me from using my websites e.g. National Express etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/how-to-get-rid-of-dnsunlocker-pop-up/c191fd47-c2ef-42fa-9287-10f55dae410f"
  8. How to get rid of pop ups

How to get rid of pop ups: Why do I keep getting the pop up, Saying call a certain number from Microsoft, and I know its not.. How do I get rid of these popups. 63170
  9. How to get rid of Bing popping up?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of Bing popping up?: Good Afternoon All, Since this forum always solves my problems I hope someone will kindly solve this one. When I don't use my computer for a while it goes dark and then when I click the mouse I have to click on my name and click sign in. When I do so Bing shopping or...
  10. How to get rid of pop ups

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of pop ups: I keep getting popups from suppose to be from Microsoft. We all that isn't really Microsoft. They say call the certain number and, they want money to fix the problems. How do I get rid of these popups? 63171

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft account problem message scam

2. microsoft account problem message

3. microsoft account problems keeps appearing

4. Microsoft Account Problem pop up,
  5. microsoft account problem scam,
  6. microsoft account problem,
  7. how to get rid of microsoft teams popup,
  8. how do i get rid of Microsoft account problem pop up,
  9. how do i get rid of the microsoft account update requied pop up,
  10. how to get rid of microsoft account problem,
  11. microsoft account problems,