Windows 10: How to get rid of the number behind the ssid?

Discus and support How to get rid of the number behind the ssid? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I had this problem for a while now, I mostly use tethering for internet access so I always turn it on and off and each time I did it the number... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HSD198, Sep 6, 2019.

1. HSD198 Win User

How to get rid of the number behind the ssid?

So I had this problem for a while now, I mostly use tethering for internet access so I always turn it on and off and each time I did it the number increase.

I know I can get rid of it from regedit, but is there any other way to do it?

Also, I'm running windows 10 version 1809

How to get rid of the number behind the ssid? 7339616d-d7a6-49c7-8b5c-94e821ebd551?upload=true.png

:)

HSD198, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Woodg Win User

Nokia 920 and 820 will not connect to hidden SSID WiFi

I'm sorry my suggestions have not worked. As I don't have a WP8 device yet, I can't test it myself, and I haven't seen anyone else with this issue. May I make a slightly unusual suggestion? Can you change the SSID and password and try again? Make it something
    simple with no special characters (just numbers and letters). There just maybe some issue with "special characters" in the SSID or password.

Woodg, Sep 6, 2019
  3. 6070 Number transfer

C'mon 6070 users! I have a few hundred numbers to try and save here. It has been suggested that i have the screen repaired at a Nokia Care Centre, but that costs money of course. If i can get the steps to follow then i can save the numbers and get rid
    of the dodgy phone.

jimmellowd, Sep 6, 2019
  4. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

1. How to get rid of the number behind the ssid? - Similar Threads - rid number behind

2. How do I get rid of the yellow number on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the yellow number on my screen: I recently changed my monitors refresh rate and it put a yellow number in the top right corner of my screen. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-yellow-number-on-my-screen/9519cc15-aca6-4b0d-bf60-54200480b068
  3. I don’t know how to get rid of this number on the screen:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know how to get rid of this number on the screen:: Sometimes the number goes into 16 or 4 like it always changes and I really don’t know how to get rid of it because I’m kind of new to the system...
  4. I don’t know how to get rid of this number on the screen:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t know how to get rid of this number on the screen:: Sometimes the number goes into 16 or 4 like it always changes and I really don’t know how to get rid of it because I’m kind of new to the system...
  5. I don’t know how to get rid of this number on the screen:

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How do I get rid of light pink/grey bands which appear on my screen behind behind any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of light pink/grey bands which appear on my screen behind behind any...: My screen has faint bands of light pink/grey which appear to be behind the information content already on the screen. This is also the case when using my graphics and other software. I cannot get rid of it so I'm unable to have a clean white background for the various written...
  7. How do I get rid of light pink/grey bands which appear on my screen behind behind any...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of light pink/grey bands which appear on my screen behind behind any...: My screen has faint bands of light pink/grey which appear to be behind the information content already on the screen. This is also the case when using my graphics and other software. I cannot get rid of it so I'm unable to have a clean white background for the various written...
  8. How to get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hmmm3973441 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izbkfd/how_to_get_rid_of_this/
  9. How do I get rid of an image that appears behind my cursor?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of an image that appears behind my cursor?: There's a floating image appearing behind my cursor. How do I get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-an-image-that-appears-behind/23dc8733-4fc7-4b3d-9f57-8cea899fb604
  10. Getting Rid of Network Adapter Sequential Numbering!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting Rid of Network Adapter Sequential Numbering!: Hi. I have two Wi-Fi adapters on my Win10x64 PC - an internal and an external on the roof of my motorhome via USB. The first is named "Wi-Fi" and the second "Wi-Fi 4", which drives me bananas. In the registry I found two instances of "Wi-Fi 4" and changed them to...