Windows 10: How to get rid of the white line in bottom when autohide taskbar?

Discus and support How to get rid of the white line in bottom when autohide taskbar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I turned the option on of autohide taskbar. but after autohiding there's still a white line at the bottom where taskbar was. This annoys me and ruins... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AbhinavKakati, Sep 25, 2020.

1. How to get rid of the white line in bottom when autohide taskbar?

I turned the option on of autohide taskbar. but after autohiding there's still a white line at the bottom where taskbar was. This annoys me and ruins the experience of full screen. how to fix it?

:)

AbhinavKakati, Sep 25, 2020
  2. JanJan Win User

chrome + taskbar autohide problem

So i set my taskbar autohide. whenever chrome is in fullscreen, when i hover around the corner, the taskbar wont appear. It works with other browsers....

JanJan, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Autohide Taskbar in Desktop Mode

Hi Niel,

In rare cases, you may be having an issue with Autohide Taskbar in desktop mode when you when you just recently did an upgrade on your PC. Autohide Taskbar Option might have got unchecked during the process. We would suggest you try the following steps to enable
    Autohide taskbar and check if it makes any difference.

a. Right-click on the Taskbar.

b. Click on Properties.

c. Put a check mark next to ‘Auto-hide’ the taskbar.

d. Click on Apply and OK.

Update us with the result.

Jenicel Dri, Sep 25, 2020
  4. res0khor Win User

How to get rid of the white line in bottom when autohide taskbar?

white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

How to get rid of the white line in bottom when autohide taskbar?

1. How to get rid of the white line in bottom when autohide taskbar? - Similar Threads - rid white line

2. How do i get rid of these lines on the bottom of my screen? There are several lines and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of these lines on the bottom of my screen? There are several lines and...: How do i get rid of these lines on the bottom of my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-these-lines-on-the-bottom-of/fe10dea6-410b-4324-aaee-b707ad78f28d
  3. How do i get rid of these lines on the bottom of my screen? There are several lines and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get rid of these lines on the bottom of my screen? There are several lines and...: How do i get rid of these lines on the bottom of my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-these-lines-on-the-bottom-of/fe10dea6-410b-4324-aaee-b707ad78f28d
  4. How do i get rid of these lines on the bottom of my screen? There are several lines and...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Scrambled white lines at the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scrambled white lines at the bottom of the screen: Hello,Lately I've been noticing this scrambled white line at the bottom of my laptops screen.When the laptop boots up, it's there and takes up the first couple of rows of the screen, so I can only see half my taskbar. However, over time the lines recede and then I'm able to...
  6. Scrambled white lines at the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scrambled white lines at the bottom of the screen: Hello,Lately I've been noticing this scrambled white line at the bottom of my laptops screen.When the laptop boots up, it's there and takes up the first couple of rows of the screen, so I can only see half my taskbar. However, over time the lines recede and then I'm able to...
  7. How to get rid of this white line?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of this white line?: [IMG] submitted by /u/kreetikal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5iu1a/how_to_get_rid_of_this_white_line/
  8. How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ?: When I open a program that I have pinned to the task bar, this line appears under the program icon. Is there any way to remove this feature? [img] 9816
  9. White line flashes at the bottom of taskbar when auto unhidden.

in Windows 10 Support
    White line flashes at the bottom of taskbar when auto unhidden.: I'm running windows 10 Pro x86-64 Anniversary Update. I think my problem started with the cumulative update last week. STR ---- Make sure you autohide your taskbar in it's Properties. The best way to see my problem is to maximize a window and move your pointer to where...
  10. Remove line when autohide taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove line when autohide taskbar?: I have my taskbar on autohide, but when it is hidden, I can still see a small line of the taskbar. Can I make the taskbar hide itself completely? Also, the taskbar pops up when I move my mouse near. Can I disable that as well (so that taskbar pops up only when I press the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. auto hide taskbar leaves a line at bottom of screen