Windows 10: How to get rid of this? All 5000 of my downloaded pics shows a similar title.

Discus and support How to get rid of this? All 5000 of my downloaded pics shows a similar title. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/madmyk75 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/madmyk75, Jul 8, 2020.

1. How to get rid of this? All 5000 of my downloaded pics shows a similar title.

/u/madmyk75, Jul 8, 2020
  2. xuzo Win User

How to get rid of all the tips and cortana garbage on search toolbar?

I have 3 computers, some behave ok, and some don't...all same settings and fresh installs.

When I search for something on the taskbar, this blue bubble shows up with a whole buch of spam suggestions, like sports, news and crap from microsoft...it's really annoying.

I'm signed in with hotmail account, this is a genuine Windows 10 pro 64 bit.

How to I get rid of that damn thing once and for all? Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

How to get rid of this? All 5000 of my downloaded pics shows a similar title. [​IMG]

How to get rid of this? All 5000 of my downloaded pics shows a similar title. [​IMG]

xuzo, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Pinecone Win User
    Can't get rid of the screensaver pics

I want to get rid of the screensaver with all the scenery pics where it asks if you like this picture, etc., which I have to click numerous times in just the right spot to get rid of. I just want to power on to the password prompt. (Better yet, no password prompt at all--just power on to my desktop. Is this possible?) At one time, I had this screensaver disabled, but after one of those big Windows updates, it came back and now I can't get rid of it. My settings seem to be correct, but the screensaver persists.

Here's a screenshot of my settings. What am I missing? I have a Lenovo desktop. Thanks!

Pinecone, Jul 8, 2020
  4. iko22 Win User

How to get rid of this? All 5000 of my downloaded pics shows a similar title.

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

How to get rid of this? All 5000 of my downloaded pics shows a similar title.

1. How to get rid of this? All 5000 of my downloaded pics shows a similar title. - Similar Threads - rid 5000 downloaded

2. How to get rid of all my BSODS on my first computer build?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of all my BSODS on my first computer build?: When I was installing the OS onto the computer I accidentally installed it twice, both on two separate internal SDs. Each time I booted the PC up it would give me Two booting options *Volume 1" and "Volume 2." and only one of them worked. Volume 2 would send me into Automatic...
  3. How to get rid of all messages from Mcafee

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of all messages from Mcafee: I had McAfee on my old pc but uninstalled it. I have never had it on this laptop yet they keep messaging me, from unintelligable email addresses, to tell me to renew, it is obviously scammers but I keep reporting them and they keep sending messages, now I have had a pop up on...
  4. How to get rid of ads all over my browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get rid of ads all over my browser: I am using Chrome and Edge from last few months but recently I found random ads floating here and there on both the browsers. This is a virus attack or what ?...
  5. Getting rid of all passwords.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting rid of all passwords.: Hello, I'd like to ask how to get rid of the need of typing Microsoft account password while starting up my computer. I want my computer to start up and log me in. I've recently reinstalled Windows 10 and now I'm stuck with the need for typing a password after start up. I...
  6. getting rid of title bar header

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    getting rid of title bar header: I want to print an updated version of my resume but when I print the heading always shows my name-updated resume how do I get rid of this so the page just shows my resume information?...
  7. downloading pics

downloading pics: When I try to download pics from my phone, it's only trying to download 10 from a 100 taken this weekend. How do I get the computer to download all of them?...
  8. get rid of the sign on pics or at least something I like

in Windows 10 Customization
    get rid of the sign on pics or at least something I like: These sign on photos in Lock Screen are annoying. Worse is: MS always saves the one's I Do NoT Likr, now stuck with them. how and where can I change to something I enjoy. thanks 98864
  9. How to get rid of all the unneeded programs?

How to get rid of all the unneeded programs?: Windows 10 comes with a bunch of programs I don't need (at all) - agenda (I use Outlook 2013) - Mail (I use Outlook) - Films and TV (not interested) How could they be completely uninstalled? They might not take up a lot of space, but I don't need them. Thanks in...
  10. Can't get rid of the screensaver pics

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get rid of the screensaver pics: I want to get rid of the screensaver with all the scenery pics where it asks if you like this picture, etc., which I have to click numerous times in just the right spot to get rid of. I just want to power on to the password prompt. (Better yet, no password prompt at all--just...