Windows 10: How to get rid of this context menu entry for OneDrive

Discus and support How to get rid of this context menu entry for OneDrive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I removed the Moden sharing context menu but I still this annoying Move to One Drive context menu. Is there a way to get rid of it? [ATTACH] 127157 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tempuser, Feb 13, 2019.

1. tempuser Win User

How to get rid of this context menu entry for OneDrive

I removed the Moden sharing context menu but I still this annoying Move to One Drive context menu. Is there a way to get rid of it?

How to get rid of this context menu entry for OneDrive 2019-02-12-194339.jpg

:)

tempuser, Feb 13, 2019

2. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown How to get rid of this context menu entry for OneDrive :(

ArmoredCavalry, Feb 13, 2019
  3. How to get rid of old context menus?

I was going to suggest editing teh registry , but....

francis511, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Necrofire Win User

CCC Context menu

I was recently greeted to a new entry in my desktop context menu after installing 8.12 drivers with the Catalyst Control Center:

How to get rid of this context menu entry for OneDrive ati2.png

I have no idea what the second entry does, since clicking it results in nothing happening.
    So I open up CCC and find this new section:

How to get rid of this context menu entry for OneDrive ati1.png

It's completely disabled. I only have a single HD3850. The IGP on my mobo is nVidia, which is disabled anyway.

I spent the last hour or so finding a way to remove the second entry, and this is the only thing I could find:
    Deleting this key removes both entries from the context menu
    Code: KEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ACE[/quote] This solved one problem and caused another. I do not like the tray icon, so I have it disabled, so the only way I know to get into CCC is via the context menu. Does anyone know of a way to disable just the "Configure Additive Graphics" entry and keep the CCC entry?

If I kept both disabled, is there some sort of shortcut I could make to get there instead? I don't want to have to go to Display->Settings->Advanced->CCC every time.
    EDIT: Just made a hotkey to get there. *Smile How to get rid of this context menu entry for OneDrive :)

Necrofire, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

1. How to get rid of this context menu entry for OneDrive - Similar Threads - rid context menu

2. How to get rid of "share with skype" context menu in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of "share with skype" context menu in Windows 10?: Hi *Wink I'm looking for a good, definitive solution but every time I try any solution from the Internet, it only works until my Skype upgrade to the latest version. This context option is so annoying :/ I have a Windows 10 Pro 64bit, I don't remember the exact version...
  3. How to get rid of "share with skype" context menu in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of "share with skype" context menu in Windows 10?: Hi *Wink I'm looking for a good, definitive solution but every time I try any solution from the Internet, it only works until my Skype upgrade to the latest version. This context option is so annoying :/ I have a Windows 10 Pro 64bit, I don't remember the exact version...
  4. No OneDrive Context Menu in 1909

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No OneDrive Context Menu in 1909: Hi, I've just done a clean installation of Windows 10 on a formatted drive. I've updated to version 1909 Build 18363.900. I'm running OneDrive version 2020 Build 20.064.0329.0008. There's no Context Menu for OneDrive when I click on any files in the OneDrive folder in...
  5. Get rid of duplicate context menu items for printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Get rid of duplicate context menu items for printer: I have 2 printers (HP & Epson) that are wirelessly connected to my Win10 computer. I had a problem with my HP printer, called HP support, who eventually fixed the problem of it not scanning. However, when they finished, my shortcut to the Epson printer looked like this:...
  6. How to remove OneDrive entries from right click context menu

How to remove OneDrive entries from right click context menu: Hi, this is my first post and I hope this is the right forum section. I'm trying to make Windows 10 more "personal", adding/removing some features according to my needs. Now I'm customising the right click context menu and I'd like to remove OneDrive entries, without...
  7. delete context menu entry

delete context menu entry: Hello every one,cannot delete specific entry [img] have uninstalled,cleaned registry entries with RevoUninstaller and CCleaner,manually looked for all entries in Registry Editor,used Shellex and Shellview,nothing seems to handle it.Any hints? 13024
  8. Creating a new entry in the context menu

Creating a new entry in the context menu: Hello from Germany. Is it possible to create a new entry in the context menu in "new"? I often need an empty paint-pic. For example: [img] Thank you. 39917
  9. How to get rid of stupid WMP context menu entries?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to get rid of stupid WMP context menu entries?: I want to get rid of the "Add to Windows Media Player list" and "Play with Windows Media Player" context menu items. I was going to "uninstall" WMP (but of course, you really can't), but got scared off by the warning Microsoft puts up as soon as you so much as try deselecting...
  10. Onedrive context menu entries have gone on FCU

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive context menu entries have gone on FCU: I do not know if it is latest update 16299.309 but my onedrive context menu items have gone! I uninstalled onedrive, and reinstalled from cloud and still not there. I cannot change file status. Any ideas? [img] 106069

Users found this page by searching for:

1. context menu for onedrive in regedit

2. remove move to onedrive context menu