Windows 10: how to get rid of this on the sign in screen?

Discus and support how to get rid of this on the sign in screen? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so i have removed my pin but there are still two options on the screen i want to get rid of the pin option but i dont know how![IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hibaqasim, Jun 30, 2020.

1. hibaqasim Win User

how to get rid of this on the sign in screen?

so i have removed my pin but there are still two options on the screen i want to get rid of the pin option but i dont know how!how to get rid of this on the sign in screen? [​IMG]

:)

hibaqasim, Jun 30, 2020

2. Solitaire on Win10 - how to get rid of xbox sign-in

I've downloaded Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10.

When I want to play a game, it presents me with a sign-in screen for xbox live.

I don't want to sign in to xbox Live and have to go through several steps to get rid of the login screen and play as a guest every time I select Solitaire. How can I get it to stop asking me to sign in?

bonnie_win7, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Mun66 Win User
    Solitaire on Win10 - how to get rid of xbox sign-in

I can't get my xbox solitaire to go from guest to expanded chain

Mun66, Jun 30, 2020
  4. how to get rid of this on the sign in screen?

Solitaire on Win10 - how to get rid of xbox sign-in

I can't get my xbox solitaire to go from guest to expanded chain

CarolBellor, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

how to get rid of this on the sign in screen?

1. how to get rid of this on the sign in screen? - Similar Threads - rid sign screen

2. How do I get rid of requirement to sign in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of requirement to sign in?: Bought a MSI PRO DP21 12M mini pc when I thought my lenvo was dead it isn't. The mini came preloaded with Win11Pro. I'm trying to use the MSI to play my extensive music collection which I converted to mp3s about 18 years ago. I've hooked the MSI up to a Vizio TV don't own...
  3. How do I get rid of requirement to sign in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of requirement to sign in?: Bought a MSI PRO DP21 12M mini pc when I thought my lenvo was dead it isn't. The mini came preloaded with Win11Pro. I'm trying to use the MSI to play my extensive music collection which I converted to mp3s about 18 years ago. I've hooked the MSI up to a Vizio TV don't own...
  4. How to get rid on black screen?

How to get rid on black screen?: I have Windows 10. I come to turn on this afternoon after leaving to charge, the power buttons come on and it powers up but the screen is blank. I've tried everything people have suggested online but nothing is working....
  5. How to get rid on black screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid on black screen?: I have Windows 10. I come to turn on this afternoon after leaving to charge, the power buttons come on and it powers up but the screen is blank. I've tried everything people have suggested online but nothing is working....
  6. How to get rid on black screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How do I get rid of this screen?

How do I get rid of this screen?: I got this screen yesterday. It’s not a monitor problem, I checked it. I can’t open task manager. I’ve read this could be a windows 11 issue. Via usb stick I tried to delete the latest windows update but it fails. What can I do? I can still do something in power shell, maybe...
  8. How to get rid of transparent box on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of transparent box on screen: There is a transparent box on screen which I cannot get rid off. I can see through the box but I cannot click on links within the box. It is like a transparent plastic that allows me to see but prevent me from doing anything. Appreciate help.Can you see the transparent...
  9. how do i get rid of this sign in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i get rid of this sign in: Please can someone tell me how to get rid of the sign in process when i start up windows 10 submitted by /u/FranRha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mhbhcu/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_sign_in/
  10. get rid of picture of ugly guy on sign in screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    get rid of picture of ugly guy on sign in screen: But how does one get rid of the picture of the ugly guy in the midde? 10441