Windows 10: How to get rid of this thing very annoying...

Discus and support How to get rid of this thing very annoying... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Please help!! I do not want this icon <<<< here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timman2, Apr 16, 2021.

1. timman2 Win User

How to get rid of this thing very annoying...

How to get rid of this thing very annoying... a15d4b77-4924-4cb2-aa65-8c5dde152be4?upload=true.png Please help!! I do not want this icon <<<< here

:)

timman2, Apr 16, 2021

2. Annoying problem on N80

Probably my own fault with mucking about but I keep getting a list of access points coming up when I make phonecall or when I end phonecall. I may have changed a setting regarding access points but I have gone through everything to try and get rid of these
    darn things 'cause it's getting on my quite considerable **bleep**. Anyone offer any help in the form of step by step. I'm not that intelligent you see.

boristhespie, Apr 16, 2021
  3. klxdrt10 Win User
    How do I GET RID OF this annoying Firefox popup?

Hi

How do I GET RID OF this annoying Firefox popup [image below] in the upper right of my screen every time I go to the Internet?

I've tried W7 forum but was not able to get back to my orig post to see it's suggestion. Somehow I recd an email directing me to Mozilla, there it got muddy. I have W10 & W7 on 3 PC's.

Regards,

klxdrt

klxdrt10, Apr 16, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

How can I get rid of annoying Windows 10 Help icon?

Hi, note these other occurrences (for example) which would probably be affected in the same way:

How to get rid of this thing very annoying... [​IMG]

Suggestion: when asking a question, you could consider specifying what sort of solution isn't acceptable to you. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

1. How to get rid of this thing very annoying... - Similar Threads - rid thing very

2. How to get rid of this annoying Virtual Desktop animation ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of this annoying Virtual Desktop animation ?: I have two Virtual Desktops, and both have different wallpapers. When I switch between them, there is this slow annoying animation. I have added a video here.Please fix this. Or how can I remove/disable the slow animation ?...
  3. How to get rid of this annoying Virtual Desktop animation ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of this annoying Virtual Desktop animation ?: I have two Virtual Desktops, and both have different wallpapers. When I switch between them, there is this slow annoying animation. I have added a video here.Please fix this. Or how can I remove/disable the slow animation ?...
  4. To get rid of annoying Instagram ads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To get rid of annoying Instagram ads.: Hi, when I am using Instagram, ads are always appeared. It's kind a annoying. Specially some brands are shown up often, even though I'm not interested. I tried to hide those ads by clicking on the three dot menu at the top right corner of the post and selecting Hide Ad...
  5. To get rid of annoying Instagram ads.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To get rid of annoying Instagram ads.: Hi, when I am using Instagram, ads are always appeared. It's kind a annoying. Specially some brands are shown up often, even though I'm not interested. I tried to hide those ads by clicking on the three dot menu at the top right corner of the post and selecting Hide Ad...
  6. To get rid of annoying Instagram ads.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How to get rid of this annoying tray icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of this annoying tray icon?: [ATTACH] The label on the icon is: "Security mode is off." I disabled Defender startup icons but this one still persists. Any ideas? https://preview.redd.it/urnd2q9f60t61.png?width=224&format=png&auto=webp&s=ba5ec75908fa84893a176f88b112aa9b383bc23a submitted by...
  8. How to get rid of annoying Lenovo audio smart

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of annoying Lenovo audio smart: [IMG]would like to know if there's any way to disable or permanently remove the Lenovo audio smart thing because every time I try to work or do something on my laptop and I go to a tab it always pops up and it's just very annoying and tedious overall I don't think this is...
  9. How do I get rid of this icon thing?

How do I get rid of this icon thing?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/its_ram3n [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9a33w/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_icon_thing/
  10. how do I get rid of these annoying windows

how do I get rid of these annoying windows: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Quionn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efo4e6/how_do_i_get_rid_of_these_annoying_windows/