Windows 10: How to get rid of this white line?

Discus and support How to get rid of this white line? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/kreetikal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5iu1a/how_to_get_rid_of_this_white_line/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kreetikal, Apr 21, 2020.

1. How to get rid of this white line?

/u/kreetikal, Apr 21, 2020
  2. res0khor Win User

white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Thin Flashing White Line

Hi Austin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Have you installed all pending updates on the system?
    I suggest you to update your Display drivers and check if the issue is resolved. You can refer the below steps to update the driver software.

Steps:-

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manager.
    • Select Display Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue is resolved.

For further assistance, I request you to send us the screen shot of the flashing line for us to understand the issue better.

Follow the steps given in the link below to provide the screenshot.

How to include a screenshot in your post

How to include a screenshot in your post

Please get back you us with the required details so that we can assist you further.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

How to get rid of this white line?

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How to get rid of this white line? :)

Thema:

How to get rid of this white line?

1. How to get rid of this white line? - Similar Threads - rid white line

2. How can I get rid of horizontal lines?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of horizontal lines?: Hi, After installing the new update on Windows I have had horizontal lines appear. I have taken a screen shot like advised and the lines do not show up on there. I also tried the CPU update which was on another post and that seemed to make it worse! What can I do? Thank you...
  3. How can I get rid of horizontal lines?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of horizontal lines?: Hi, After installing the new update on Windows I have had horizontal lines appear. I have taken a screen shot like advised and the lines do not show up on there. I also tried the CPU update which was on another post and that seemed to make it worse! What can I do? Thank you...
  4. How do I get rid of the lines?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the lines?: What does this mean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-lines/f1be42d5-af10-4a87-b220-a99a325ba9de
  5. How do I get rid of the lines?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the lines?: What does this mean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-lines/f1be42d5-af10-4a87-b220-a99a325ba9de
  6. How do I get rid of the lines?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How do I get rid of this white line when I move an item on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of this white line when I move an item on my desktop?: I'm not sure how to rid of the white line when I move files. The white line is around the middle of the image. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-white-line-when-i-move-an/4d7cae33-778d-469f-9db3-477341c76747
  8. How to get rid of the white line in bottom when autohide taskbar?

How to get rid of the white line in bottom when autohide taskbar?: I turned the option on of autohide taskbar. but after autohiding there's still a white line at the bottom where taskbar was. This annoys me and ruins the experience of full screen. how to fix it?...
  9. How to get rid of the line under open programs on taskbar

How to get rid of the line under open programs on taskbar: This thin blue line appeared again under websites I have open in my taskbar. It had gone away but back after the Anniversary Update. I find it distracting and want it gone. I use was IE 11 as my default but now see Edge as default program if that helps 59735
  10. How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ?: When I open a program that I have pinned to the task bar, this line appears under the program icon. Is there any way to remove this feature? [img] 9816

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How do i remove white lines on pc