Windows 10: How to Get Rid of Trojan?

Discus and support How to Get Rid of Trojan? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need to know how to get rid of Trojan virus [Original Title: Virus]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by noobnoob5, Mar 21, 2020.

1. noobnoob5 Win User

How to Get Rid of Trojan?

I need to know how to get rid of Trojan virus

[Original Title: Virus]

:)

noobnoob5, Mar 21, 2020
  2. MEGGG100 Win User

Trojans

Windows Defender is not getting rid of the Trojans. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thank you

MEGGG100, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Bruce Hagen, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

1. How to Get Rid of Trojan? - Similar Threads - Rid Trojan

2. Disgusting practices - Can't get rid of "set up one drive" found in "the sercurity at glance"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disgusting practices - Can't get rid of "set up one drive" found in "the sercurity at glance": Hi people. I hope to find somone that might help me with a tiny issue. As you'll find in the screenshot here enclosed, onedrive is constantly harassing me to get this **** up tool set up. The worst is that i'm using cloud services - Just no this **** one. Any time i...
  3. Did Video Editor get rid of the Custom Audio tab?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Did Video Editor get rid of the Custom Audio tab?: I have been using Video Editor for a few projects for about a year now and I went to add some audio to a new project and I cant find the option anywhere. Was the option removed? I was aiming to have this project done by the end of the month, and if I cant use the Custom Audio...
  4. How can i rid off from the product key option in my pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can i rid off from the product key option in my pc: How can i rid off from the product key option in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-rid-off-from-the-product-key-option-in/b599b176-ed79-4e18-ba65-acbccc74cb16
  5. How do I get rid of Pop ups in windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get rid of Pop ups in windows 10: How do I get rid of these pop up on my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-pop-ups-in-windows-10/3a89b0fa-015f-4f8d-afe9-52a5b8d50344
  6. How to get rid of a trojan - BAT/FtpBot.SB!MSR

How to get rid of a trojan - BAT/FtpBot.SB!MSR: Hi, Using Microsoft Security Essentials, every scan says I have a trojan. BAT/FtpBot.SB!MSR. So I use the remove button, and also empty my recycle box. When I immediate run the scan again , it comes up clean. But the next day the same trojan is detected again, ie it wasn't...
  7. what is "Trojan Win32OccamyB" and how do I get rid of it?

what is "Trojan Win32OccamyB" and how do I get rid of it?: what is "Trojan Win32OccamyB" and how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-trojan-win32occamyb-and-how-do-i-get-rid/7bfbf41a-8d6a-4006-b623-2c2673f5b4c1
  8. How do I get rid of a Trojan virus?

How do I get rid of a Trojan virus?: I found a trojan virus on my computer. How do I remove it? Trojan:Win32/ScarletFlash.A The trojan virus was found and is in the quarantined threats and allowed threats but I cannot remove it. It only gave me the "Allow" option....
  9. How do i get rid of this popup? Threat Detected: Iobit-Trojan-Spy.Backdoor.WIN32.a

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i get rid of this popup? Threat Detected: Iobit-Trojan-Spy.Backdoor.WIN32.a: Threat Detected: Iobit-Trojan-Spy.Backdoor.WIN32.a How do I stop this pop-up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-this-popup-threat-detected/73499564-6d40-480f-93c5-951dfa7936bd"
  10. I think my computer downloaded a Trojan and I can't be rid of it. Help

I think my computer downloaded a Trojan and I can't be rid of it. Help: I'm having a lot of issues. My computer installed a virus as far as I searched it's possible it's i think a Rootkil or stayscreen sort of Trojan. I can't find my windows defender application nor can I install any virus software on my computer because I get the error message,...