Windows 10: How to Get Rid of Trojan?

Discus and support How to Get Rid of Trojan? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need to know how to get rid of Trojan virus [Original Title: Virus]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by noobnoob5, Mar 21, 2020.

1. noobnoob5 Win User

How to Get Rid of Trojan?

I need to know how to get rid of Trojan virus

[Original Title: Virus]

:)

noobnoob5, Mar 21, 2020
  2. MEGGG100 Win User

Trojans

Windows Defender is not getting rid of the Trojans. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thank you

MEGGG100, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Bruce Hagen, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

1. How to Get Rid of Trojan? - Similar Threads - Rid Trojan

2. how do i get rid of a trojan?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get rid of a trojan?: today i found out i have one if not multiple trojan viruses on my pc.i'm not a computer expert, but i've been told that the best way to deal with it is by reinstalling windows/resetting my pc, but everytime i try to do so, it just gives me an error, and i can't seem to get...
  3. how do i get rid of a trojan?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get rid of a trojan?: today i found out i have one if not multiple trojan viruses on my pc.i'm not a computer expert, but i've been told that the best way to deal with it is by reinstalling windows/resetting my pc, but everytime i try to do so, it just gives me an error, and i can't seem to get...
  4. how do i get rid of a trojan?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cannot get rid of this trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get rid of this trojan: basically, i was using my pc and then i check my window security and then there is a trojan called "Trojan:Win32/MpTamperBulkExcel.H" and i cannot get rid of it, i tried full scan, offline scan and even clean my temp file.additional info : here this is the affected item,...
  6. Cannot get rid of this trojan

Cannot get rid of this trojan: basically, i was using my pc and then i check my window security and then there is a trojan called "Trojan:Win32/MpTamperBulkExcel.H" and i cannot get rid of it, i tried full scan, offline scan and even clean my temp file.additional info : here this is the affected item,...
  7. Cannot get rid of this trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. How can you get rid of either a trojan or malware that has completely taken control of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can you get rid of either a trojan or malware that has completely taken control of...: So recently I discovered a tojan or virus that has completely taken over full control of my laptop and all of the windows system files. I first thought to wipe the hard drive and do a fresh install. This just made it worse and replaced a windows 11 OS with the trojan or...
  9. How can you get rid of either a trojan or malware that has completely taken control of...

How can you get rid of either a trojan or malware that has completely taken control of...: So recently I discovered a tojan or virus that has completely taken over full control of my laptop and all of the windows system files. I first thought to wipe the hard drive and do a fresh install. This just made it worse and replaced a windows 11 OS with the trojan or...
  10. Have a Microsoft alert about infected Trojan. I think it’s fake but can’t get rid of it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have a Microsoft alert about infected Trojan. I think it’s fake but can’t get rid of it: Have a Microsoft support alert about a Trojan.I think it’s fake but I can’t get rid of screens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-a-microsoft-alert-about-infected-trojan-i/f49f4dae-4e7b-43fd-9213-37fc9d2f290b