Windows 10: How to get rid of updates, and I don't want an alternative

Discus and support How to get rid of updates, and I don't want an alternative in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. I just lost a 2,000 dollar laptop over windows 10 constant updates. It went into a black hole of never ever getting out of the loading screen. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JosiahGuerra, Feb 14, 2021.

1. How to get rid of updates, and I don't want an alternative

Hi. I just lost a 2,000 dollar laptop over windows 10 constant updates. It went into a black hole of never ever getting out of the loading screen. Now that I basically threw away a 2,000 dollar pc, I got a new one. Even though the one I had was only with me for 3 months. Good job windows. So. Now that I have a new computer, spending only 600 because we all know that with windows garbage updates, they'll break this one somehow with a stupid glitch, I'm asking how to get rid of updates completely.

Now I don't want a stupid moderator telling me: uhh duuhh i don't want u to bevuz virus and stufff wahh but u can stop updates to up to a weeekkk. No. Stop.

Your updates break computers. And I'm not the first. I don't want your stupid updates that make me waste my money and my God damn time. Enough with your petty replies. I've seen them. Act your god damn age and tell us how to get rid of updates completely. I don't give a crud about getting a virus. At least with a virus, I can fix my computer, unlike your computer breaking updates.

I also don't need a moderator telling me that there is a similar post like mine. I've seen them and all of them is just a crybaby saying that you can get a virus without the updates. I don't care. I wasted my money, therefore I'm trying to prevent the single god damn issue with what happened before; your stupid updates.

:)

JosiahGuerra, Feb 14, 2021

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Feb 14, 2021
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Feb 14, 2021
  4. How to get rid of updates, and I don't want an alternative

Can't get rid of a Chinese program

i have a program on my computer that is in chinese want to get rid of it but don`t understand the words and try to left click and delete but it doesn`t work

can you give me suggestions

marie

[Original title: marie duvenhage]

marie duvenhage1958, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

How to get rid of updates, and I don't want an alternative

1. How to get rid of updates, and I don't want an alternative - Similar Threads - rid updates don't

2. Strange red box I don't know how to get rid of.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange red box I don't know how to get rid of.: It appears after login into the main desktop, I can move it about but it does not show up on any recording software as a program of its own. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-red-box-i-dont-know-how-to-get-rid-of/b27c31ae-9e9a-4384-accf-fbd653ef0fe5
  3. I want to get rid of Dark Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I want to get rid of Dark Mode: My W10 computer screen is in dark mode in Google Chrome. The only part that is in light mode is the very top of the Google page. I tried almost everything that I saw on YouTube. Does anybody know how I can have my pages back in light mode, I don't want dark mode. Thank!Google...
  4. I want to get rid of Cortana - how I do that?

in Cortana
    I want to get rid of Cortana - how I do that?: Cortana has been uninstalled - I have a right side pop-up. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-get-rid-of-cortana-how-i-do-that/86412021-d161-4646-bf9e-8652ce80b142
  5. I want to get rid of the Admin password

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to get rid of the Admin password: i hate UAC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-get-rid-of-the-admin-password/579bc49c-6b99-4a73-9975-2a39b13c92fd
  6. I want to get rid of my pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to get rid of my pin: I made a pin when my laptop updated months ago but I don't want it anymore, I want my default login to be my picture login. But when I try to remove the pin, my settings say I don't have one and that I cannot have one on this laptop. How can I fix it?...
  7. How do I uninstall an update that I don't want

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I uninstall an update that I don't want: Hello I recently been forced to do an update it is changed everything. I no longer have a desktop. The taskbar is not at the bottom of the screen. I do not like this it is not efficient it takes several extra steps to get to each new screen that you need to get to. It's not...
  8. I want to get rid of www.pcfix247.com

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to get rid of www.pcfix247.com: I want to get rid of www.pcfix247.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-get-rid-of-wwwpcfix247com/2e035298-a925-4ea7-9927-4de4a99fa902"
  9. No, I don't want to restart and update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No, I don't want to restart and update.: I got home today to find my computer stuck on an update that i did not schedule. It did 30% in an hour. Luckly it restarted and i was able to boot Linux, so I can at least get some work done, but I am LIVID. I just wasted an hour of my time. Am i not allowed to have control...
  10. How do you get rid of Edge? I want to uninstall it.

in Browsers and Email
    How do you get rid of Edge? I want to uninstall it.: I would also like Cortana off there as well. What a waste of memory. And Edge does not work with any of the programs that we run. Super Frustrating*Mad 34319