Windows 10: how to get rid of windows 10 mail spyware app?

Discus and support how to get rid of windows 10 mail spyware app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since M$ started spying in on my emails by reading them and sending me ads based on my email content, I opened a gmail account, and now all that's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by saber3s, Jul 12, 2018.

1. saber3s Win User

how to get rid of windows 10 mail spyware app?

Ever since M$ started spying in on my emails by reading them and sending me ads based on my email content, I opened a gmail account, and now all that's left to to permanently get rid of the mail app, how do I do that?

thanks

:)

saber3s, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 12, 2018
  3. GaryB0125 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail App Suggested Contacts

I finally figured out how to get rid of unwanted suggested contacts for my outlook.com account in the Windows 10 Mail App:

• Sign into the outlook.com account on the web and then delete any unwanted suggested contacts by clicking the X next to the suggested contact.
    • Sign out of outlook.com and then open the Windows 10 Mail App.
    • Delete the outlook.com account from the Windows 10 Mail App.
    • Add the outlook.com account back in.
    • The deleted suggested contacts are now gone!

GaryB0125, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. how to get rid of windows 10 mail spyware app? - Similar Threads - rid mail spyware

2. Get rid of Trojan spyware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get rid of Trojan spyware: Computer blocked by Trojan spyware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-rid-of-trojan-spyware/690c0dd8-7377-448e-9a99-bad4bf3bcd54
  3. Get rid of Trojan spyware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get rid of Trojan spyware: Computer blocked by Trojan spyware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-rid-of-trojan-spyware/690c0dd8-7377-448e-9a99-bad4bf3bcd54
  4. Get rid of Trojan spyware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to get rid of Windows Mail and use Yahoo mail instead?

How to get rid of Windows Mail and use Yahoo mail instead?: I recently changed from Win7 to Windows 11 proThe problem I am having is that I can't reply to an email address in a webpage and get MAILTO: Yahoo mail coming up, instead I get Windows Mail set to Yahoo, This is of no use to me, as I ONLY want to use Yahoo mail onlyTo date I...
  6. How to get rid of Windows Mail and use Yahoo mail instead?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of Windows Mail and use Yahoo mail instead?: I recently changed from Win7 to Windows 11 proThe problem I am having is that I can't reply to an email address in a webpage and get MAILTO: Yahoo mail coming up, instead I get Windows Mail set to Yahoo, This is of no use to me, as I ONLY want to use Yahoo mail onlyTo date I...
  7. Getting Mail on the Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Mail on the Mail app: I changed my email in the Mail app. I am using Att/Yahoo. everything was working fine when i set up the mail account. When I changed my password, it is giving me an error code. I uninstalled the Mail app and reinstalled it and I am getting the same error code. Everything was...
  8. Is SanPDF spyware? How can I get rid of it completely?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is SanPDF spyware? How can I get rid of it completely?: Hello How can I uninstall SanPDF? (From: www.sanpdf.com) It is still listed when I go into Control Panel ==> Programs and Features ==> Uninstall or change program, yes I can still see it. It looks like this: [img] BUT when I click on it and select Uninstall, I then get...
  9. How to get rid of "Top apps" in Search window?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of "Top apps" in Search window?: I just installed my first Win 10 1903 on one of my PCs a couple days ago. And I just now tried the new Search. I have a bunch tiles labeled "Top apps" across the top of the screen. These certainly aren't my top applications, but even if they were, I wouldn't want this in a...
  10. Get Rid of "Get Windows" app

Get Rid of "Get Windows" app: This app is a major pain. 1. I may have missed something with the easy solution? From: How to Disable the “Get Office” Notifications on Windows 10 Notifications and Actions> >System >Settings "Get Office" not shown ======== 2. This solution seems radial? Lacking much...