Windows 10: How to get rid of WinTonic

Discus and support How to get rid of WinTonic in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Friends I have tried so many different ways to get rid of WinTonic without success. I didn't want it in the first place and don't know where it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hopscotch, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Hopscotch Win User

How to get rid of WinTonic

Hello Friends

I have tried so many different ways to get rid of WinTonic without success. I didn't want it in the first place and don't know where it came from. Please could someone tell me how to do it? Shredding with AVG, disabling, uninstalling - nothing works!

I should also like to get rid of Malware Crusher.

My Windows Version Number is 1803 (OS Build 17134.885)

Thanks very much!

:)

Hopscotch, Oct 24, 2019

2. WinTonic

Is WinTonic a legitimate product? I received a message saying I had 3 viruses but Windows Defender doesn't show any infection.

MarlaCruise, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Sajer Win User
    Win 10 How to get rid of Windows.old folder and content.

*Think

As always, there seems to be lots of alleged fixes out there, which may work on versions earlier than Win 10... but not with Win 10. The struggle for getting rid of this now un-needed bloat seems to be wrapped up in file permissions. But even when I try to clobber it with administrative authority, it won't budge. One fix suggests that you can use disk cleanup to get rid of it by selecting previous installation files. Heh. Yeah. Just TRY and find that option in Win 10.

Ok. Somebody hopefully has managed to resolve this inigma. Step by step, please. How to get rid of WinTonic :)

Sajer, Oct 24, 2019
  4. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

1. How to get rid of WinTonic - Similar Threads - rid WinTonic

2. How do I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/38xu0w453hy31.png?width=315&format=png&auto=webp&s=95413fc223b9cf0dd50763f721c5cb831c00315d I've had this in my start menu for a while, not sure what it is... I got it when I installed 1093 I believe and it's still here after installing...
  3. how do i get rid of google lead services from windows 10

in Cortana
    how do i get rid of google lead services from windows 10: when i search for site search bar goes to google lead services and i have tried different malware and virus scans but cannot get rid of it tried resets etc please help...
  4. How do I get rid of the window pane on the right side of the screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get rid of the window pane on the right side of the screen?: Whenever I open My Documents folder and then open a document or picture or video, there is always a pane on the right side of the screen with a large thumbnail of whatever I have opened. How do I get rid of that pane? Thank you. Windows 10 Home Version 1903 144001
  5. Can I get rid of the second recovery partition

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can I get rid of the second recovery partition: Hello. I just registered to this forum. I don't know if I post this question in the right category. I want to install Linux but use dual boot, to keep Windows. I haven't been able to prepare a partition. (I did make a shrink of C: but it could be max 25 GB, but the freed...
  6. how do i Get rid of Xbox Game bar (not shutting it off, Uninstalling it)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i Get rid of Xbox Game bar (not shutting it off, Uninstalling it): Ok, i was using the Gamebar to stream games to Mixer. Microsoft decided to remove this feature for some unknown, (and to me stupid) reason. Now they want us to Stream using 3rd party software. This being the case, i have no use for the gamebar or for that matter Mixer. Using...
  7. UI or Segoe-UI on my computer and don't seem to be able to get rid of it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    UI or Segoe-UI on my computer and don't seem to be able to get rid of it: I have this thing called UI or Segoe-UI on my computer and don't seem to be able to get rid of it. What is it? is it of any use to me? How do I get rid of it and loads of now empty folders which I seem to keep creating in the attempt?...
  8. Windows Defender can't get rid of Uwasson.A!ml

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender can't get rid of Uwasson.A!ml: Hey guys, I've been trying to get rid off this virus using windows defender, I've deleted it or quarantined it 10 times and it still comeback each scan ? What should I do ?...
  9. getting rid of volume control on left screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    getting rid of volume control on left screen: does anyone know how I can get rid of or hide the volume control, which is now displaying on the top left of my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-rid-of-volume-control-on-left-screen/be1d3d79-fcd0-43ad-9e21-0f09d8599904
  10. How to get rid of WinTonic

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get rid of WinTonic: Hello Friends I have tried so many different ways to get rid of WinTonic without success. I didn't want it in the first place and don't know where it came from. Please could someone tell me how to do it? Shredding with AVG, disabling, uninstalling - nothing works! I should...