Windows 10: How to get rid of "You Phone" ?

Discus and support How to get rid of "You Phone" ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to get rid of the "Your Phone" app, It works ok most of the time, but sometimes it doesn't. After playing with it for 6 months I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by storageman, Oct 16, 2020.

1. How to get rid of "You Phone" ?

I was trying to get rid of the "Your Phone" app, It works ok most of the time, but sometimes it doesn't. After playing with it for 6 months I want to "Uninstall" it. It won't let me. The "Uninstall" button is "Greyed out". I have been able to turn all of its options off, and it seems to be leaving my cell phone alone.

But there has to be a way to totally uninstall it ?

Any ideas guys ?

:)

storageman, Oct 16, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

How to get rid of "You Phone" ?

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

How to get rid of "You Phone" ?

1. How to get rid of "You Phone" ? - Similar Threads - rid Phone

2. How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?: Two "up" and "down" grey arrows appeared recently in my taskbar - this has never happened before.They are the arrows that would appear if I had more items open than would fit in the taskbar, but this isn't the case - if I used the arrows to scroll up or down, the rest of the...
  3. How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?: Two "up" and "down" grey arrows appeared recently in my taskbar - this has never happened before.They are the arrows that would appear if I had more items open than would fit in the taskbar, but this isn't the case - if I used the arrows to scroll up or down, the rest of the...
  4. How can I get rid of the two "up" and "down" grey arrows that recently appeared in my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I get rid of Home and Gallery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of Home and Gallery?: I do not want Home and Gallery to be there. Whenever I download, open, upload, print, etc., I prefer it goes directly to the Desktop, not to Home or Gallery, so I can find the file more quickly with less clicking....
  6. How do I get rid of Home and Gallery?

How do I get rid of Home and Gallery?: I do not want Home and Gallery to be there. Whenever I download, open, upload, print, etc., I prefer it goes directly to the Desktop, not to Home or Gallery, so I can find the file more quickly with less clicking....
  7. +44 7874 695867 - how to get rid of this spam phone number off my pc for good?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    +44 7874 695867 - how to get rid of this spam phone number off my pc for good?: Always pops up in my Windows Phone Link App, every day and has become an irritant & an annoying nuisance. In Details below the www address seems to be something wrong & I've NOT engaged the address. possibly a "Scam of some sort! Any way of getting this number off my PC? +44...
  8. +44 7874 695867 - how to get rid of this spam phone number off my pc for good?

+44 7874 695867 - how to get rid of this spam phone number off my pc for good?: Always pops up in my Windows Phone Link App, every day and has become an irritant & an annoying nuisance. In Details below the www address seems to be something wrong & I've NOT engaged the address. possibly a "Scam of some sort! Any way of getting this number off my PC? +44...
  9. +44 7874 695867 - how to get rid of this spam phone number off my pc for good?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. How to get rid of "Set up your phone" in Outlook.com

in Browsers and Email
    How to get rid of "Set up your phone" in Outlook.com: One small annoyance I have with Outlook.com is the notification which appears at the bottom of browser whenever I check mail: [img] My phone is set up. Clicking Close closes the notification for now but next time I open Outlook.com page it's again there. If I click Set it...