Windows 10: How to get rid off the weather/ news alert on taskbar?

Discus and support How to get rid off the weather/ news alert on taskbar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI,All the sudden , the weather /news alert appers on my taskbar?I didn't update nor install anything.how can I remove it?it just takes space on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by psg21, Jul 9, 2021.

1. psg21 Win User

How to get rid off the weather/ news alert on taskbar?

HI,All the sudden , the weather /news alert appers on my taskbar?I didn't update nor install anything.how can I remove it?it just takes space on my taskbar.Thanks

:)

psg21, Jul 9, 2021

2. Bing weather-weather alerts

Hi. I'm living in Serbia, Belgrade.I didn't know that Bing weather has weather alerts, but when I choose USA city, for example Los Angeles, it shows alerts very often. But for Belgrade it never shows any alerts, for other European cities also. Other weather
    apps shows weather warnings for Belgrade, but Bing weather application doesn't.

DarkoMilicevic, Jul 9, 2021
  3. Bing weather-weather alerts

Hi. Can you tell me for which regions is Bing weather alerts available? Is it for US only? If it is only for USA, is there any chance to make it available for Europe cities? For example, weather channel has the weather alerts for all regions, weather underground
    also.

DarkoMilicevic, Jul 9, 2021
  4. kimturley Win User

weather alert

How do I turn on\off weather alerts?

kimturley, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

1. How to get rid off the weather/ news alert on taskbar? - Similar Threads - rid off weather

2. News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar: Until a few days ago, the weather icon showed temperature, etc. just fine on the right side of the taskbar, but recently is only showing this icon and unable to get it to show temperature, etc. as before: I have the weather card selected in News and Interests: Not conscious...
  3. Weather is not refresh in taskbar and how to completely turn off breaking news in News and...

Weather is not refresh in taskbar and how to completely turn off breaking news in News and...: After install KB5017380, 7 days ago is not refresh and also breaking news.I suggest how to completely turn off breaking news [also hightlights] during click weather on taskbar but no way to disable because increase CPU and RAM.My Windows 10 version 19044.2075....
  4. Weather is not refresh in taskbar and how to completely turn off breaking news in News and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather is not refresh in taskbar and how to completely turn off breaking news in News and...: After install KB5017380, 7 days ago is not refresh and also breaking news.I suggest how to completely turn off breaking news [also hightlights] during click weather on taskbar but no way to disable because increase CPU and RAM.My Windows 10 version 19044.2075....
  5. Weather is not refresh in taskbar and how to completely turn off breaking news in News and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Taskbar News And Weather

Taskbar News And Weather: Why is the News and Weather available only when the taskbar is at the bottom? I prefer my taskbar being at the top of the screen but it isn't available when set there....
  7. Weather / News Icon on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weather / News Icon on the Taskbar: After a recent Win 10 update this weather / news icon appeared on the taskbar, ciecled in red. Can it be removed? Keeps opening up when I try and see the Hidden Icons!...
  8. No weather icon for "News & Interests" on taskbar

No weather icon for "News & Interests" on taskbar: Since the last Windows 10 Professional update I got the new "News and Interests" feature, but when enabling it and enabling either "N&I->Show icon and text" or "N&I->Show icon only" I cannot see the weather icon on the task bar. I only see the test message when selecting...
  9. News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar: When I display N&I i don't get the weather icon. I get the icon shown below. Clicking on this icon does bring up some feeds but the weather is not one of them. Is there something else I need to do to get the weather icon? I think when N&I first became available the weather...
  10. Have 21H1, but no news/weather in taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have 21H1, but no news/weather in taskbar: Maybe I'm crazy and the only person who was looking forward to this new feature... But I have installed the new update (through the windows insider programme), and I don't have the news feed/weather in my task bar. Does anybody have an idea? submitted by /u/SaccenteKennedy...