Windows 10: How to get rid off the white background form the on screen keyboard

Discus and support How to get rid off the white background form the on screen keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm using Win 10 in tablet mode. When I open the on screen keyboard it has a weird white background. This happens in pinned and unpinned mode.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BaxterStockman, Mar 14, 2019.

1. How to get rid off the white background form the on screen keyboard

Hi,

I'm using Win 10 in tablet mode. When I open the on screen keyboard it has a weird white background. This happens in pinned and unpinned mode.

It results in making half the webpage white. Is there a way to make this transparent?

Thanks!

:)

BaxterStockman, Mar 14, 2019
  2. ziffel Win User

problem on a few menus - white text on white background

No, no other customization software. btw, on that Cortana shopping list, I can click on the items and select them. when I do so, they appear on the next screen fine, like so:

How to get rid off the white background form the on screen keyboard [​IMG]

So I feel like it's a display issue, like it's showing white text on a white background, similar to what Start10 was doing.

ziffel, Mar 14, 2019
  3. nt62 Win User
    Like 10 but that white background!

Well, I don't use a tablet.
    My PC is listed in specs.
    The OP was expressing a dislike of a white explorer background.
    Someone else posted it was necessary to edit the registry to make changes.
    Still others suggested it is a good idea to use a shell replacement ?
    And another thought recompiling the explorer.exe binary using an editor makes sense ?
    What ?

Using high contrast, it is easy
    and a simple few clicks to make all kinds of changes.

It is also easy and simple to switch from default non colorized theme
    to high contrast mode. (one click)

Here's another view.

What's this?

4. ziffel Win User

How to get rid off the white background form the on screen keyboard

problem on a few menus - white text on white background

G'day all.

I have two instances of having white text on white backgrounds. I use start10 by Stardock, and on its menus, items currently highlighted are showing white text on a white background. Other (non-highlighted) items display correctly.

I also noticed this same thing when Cortana displays something like my shopping list. If i ask her to display my shopping list, she does, and i can see the checkboxes, but the actual text of the list is not visible.

I sense this has something to do with system level font/color settings, but I can't find where this is controlled in Win10.

ziffel, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

How to get rid off the white background form the on screen keyboard

1. How to get rid off the white background form the on screen keyboard - Similar Threads - rid off white

2. How to get rid of White Circle off my mouse? How to remove this bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get rid of White Circle off my mouse? How to remove this bar?: I have been having trouble with trying to get rid of the White Circle that controls my mouse. I have gone to Settings and have done the necessary steps for this and I have not been successful. Another issue is this bar that won’t leave. I’m not even sure how to get rid of it....
  3. How to get rid of White Circle off my mouse? How to remove this bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of White Circle off my mouse? How to remove this bar?: I have been having trouble with trying to get rid of the White Circle that controls my mouse. I have gone to Settings and have done the necessary steps for this and I have not been successful. Another issue is this bar that won’t leave. I’m not even sure how to get rid of it....
  4. How to get rid of White Circle off my mouse? How to remove this bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I get rid of this white box with blurred background?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of this white box with blurred background?: After logging in I am met with this screen. All other monitors are black and I am unable to open anything above this screen. I have already attempted to end the task with task manager but I am unable to access task manager due to it being under this overlay.Please ignore the...
  6. How can I get rid of this white box with blurred background?

How can I get rid of this white box with blurred background?: After logging in I am met with this screen. All other monitors are black and I am unable to open anything above this screen. I have already attempted to end the task with task manager but I am unable to access task manager due to it being under this overlay.Please ignore the...
  7. how to get keyboard off from on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get keyboard off from on screen: how to get my keyboard off from the onscreen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-keyboard-off-from-on-screen/e6261c07-d605-4176-b82f-075e30da1026
  8. how to get keyboard off from on screen

how to get keyboard off from on screen: how to get my keyboard off from the onscreen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-keyboard-off-from-on-screen/e6261c07-d605-4176-b82f-075e30da1026
  9. How to get rid of this white line?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of this white line?: [IMG] submitted by /u/kreetikal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5iu1a/how_to_get_rid_of_this_white_line/
  10. How to get rid of white background while resizing app or opening it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of white background while resizing app or opening it?: Hey, I use dark theme. Once I open file explorer white background hits my eyes. Same thing happens while I maximize app like OneNote? Is there a way to get rid of this white background, or replace it some dark one? submitted by /u/matyyyy [link] [comments]...