Windows 10: How to get ride of Unofficial Windows 10

Discus and support How to get ride of Unofficial Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have installed an unofficial version of windows 10 and i have no control of my computer. I tried to install official version of win 10 but i was not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ansh469, Oct 3, 2018.

1. ansh469 Win User

How to get ride of Unofficial Windows 10

I have installed an unofficial version of windows 10 and i have no control of my computer. I tried to install official version of win 10 but i was not able to do so i tried to do using bios but i can not access to bios or cannot enable bios from advanced setup.Canany one now what to do to install official windows 10? It will be a big help for me.

:)

ansh469, Oct 3, 2018
  2. lucasweir Win User

HWBot Windows 10?

So this is what i found, however i dont get what an ORB link is, along with Intel XTU?

lucasweir, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

1. How to get ride of Unofficial Windows 10 - Similar Threads - ride Unofficial

2. Afraid I must ask again how to stop EDGE and/or BING from over riding my settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Afraid I must ask again how to stop EDGE and/or BING from over riding my settings.: I have gone into settings and set things so that Chrome would be my browser but from time to time I will click on a link not noticing anything indicating it goes to Microsoft and then suddenly everything I try to link to ends up in Edge and then Bing becomes my search engine...
  3. Afraid I must ask again how to stop EDGE and/or BING from over riding my settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Afraid I must ask again how to stop EDGE and/or BING from over riding my settings.: I have gone into settings and set things so that Chrome would be my browser but from time to time I will click on a link not noticing anything indicating it goes to Microsoft and then suddenly everything I try to link to ends up in Edge and then Bing becomes my search engine...
  4. Afraid I must ask again how to stop EDGE and/or BING from over riding my settings.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program: So I bought a MSI laptop and it had a two different login screen names one was for a user and the other one was administrative I have the PIN code to the one user that sold me the laptop so that I can get into the computer but when I go to download anything it won't let me...
  6. How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program: So I bought a MSI laptop and it had a two different login screen names one was for a user and the other one was administrative I have the PIN code to the one user that sold me the laptop so that I can get into the computer but when I go to download anything it won't let me...
  7. How do I over ride administration pin an password so that I can download my program

8. Narrator is turned off but I still have blue boxes outlining everything. How can I get ride...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Narrator is turned off but I still have blue boxes outlining everything. How can I get ride...: Narrator is turned off but I still have blue boxes outlining everything. How can I get ride of the boxes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/narrator-is-turned-off-but-i-still-have-blue-boxes/a91f4ea4-0102-4454-9595-b2640e458221
  9. Narrator is turned off but I still have blue boxes outlining everything. How can I get ride...

Narrator is turned off but I still have blue boxes outlining everything. How can I get ride...: Narrator is turned off but I still have blue boxes outlining everything. How can I get ride of the boxes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/narrator-is-turned-off-but-i-still-have-blue-boxes/a91f4ea4-0102-4454-9595-b2640e458221
  10. How to get ride of the transparent frame around the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get ride of the transparent frame around the screen?: Lately, I can only see the computer screen from a box in the middle of my desktop computer monitor. The rest of the area is like a thick frame and milky transparent, and I am hardly able to see the screen., I have a Microsoft Acer desktop computer with an Asus Monitor. Does...