Windows 10: How To Get Seen on the Lan.

Discus and support How To Get Seen on the Lan. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; win10 ver 1909 build 18363.476 If there's clear simple instructions somewhere I haven't been able to find them. Problem is my computer can't be seen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by abrogard, Nov 28, 2019.

1. abrogard Win User

How To Get Seen on the Lan.

win10 ver 1909 build 18363.476

If there's clear simple instructions somewhere I haven't been able to find them.

Problem is my computer can't be seen on the LAN. It can see other computers. But they can't see it.

something needs switching on somewhere.... what? where?

:)

abrogard, Nov 28, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 28, 2019
  4. RevengE Win User

Building a LAN rig

well guys I want to build a rig just for LANS I want it to be nvidia seeing that I'm an amd/ati guy I want to switch it up a bit I just want it to be a midrange system nothing too expensive any suggestions or full lists that you come up with would be awesome!

RevengE, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

1. How To Get Seen on the Lan. - Similar Threads - Lan

2. No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor: I've problem with my Wireless WIFI Adaptor. Adaptor detail: Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor Latest Version of drive.When i open wifi settings and then go to show available networks then it say NO WI'FI NETWORK FOUND. I have my mobile hotspot...
  3. No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor: I've problem with my Wireless WIFI Adaptor. Adaptor detail: Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor Latest Version of drive.When i open wifi settings and then go to show available networks then it say NO WI'FI NETWORK FOUND. I have my mobile hotspot...
  4. No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 11 is not updating under the LANS network Ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is not updating under the LANS network Ethernet: Windows 11 is not updating under the LANS network Ethernet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-is-not-updating-under-the-lans-network/ea25e19c-ae13-4fdb-8e99-3489de5088f0
  6. Windows 11 is not updating under the LANS network Ethernet

Windows 11 is not updating under the LANS network Ethernet: Windows 11 is not updating under the LANS network Ethernet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-is-not-updating-under-the-lans-network/ea25e19c-ae13-4fdb-8e99-3489de5088f0
  7. fully uninstalled mediatek wifi 6 mt7921wireless lan from my ASUS TUF gaming F15 and don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fully uninstalled mediatek wifi 6 mt7921wireless lan from my ASUS TUF gaming F15 and don't...: I was trying to fix the wifi problem by doing any possible solutions to fix it but to no avail, and try uninstalling it and restarting my laptop, after restarting and checking the device manager and network adapter, it's gone, even enabling showing hidden devices from view...
  8. fully uninstalled mediatek wifi 6 mt7921wireless lan from my ASUS TUF gaming F15 and don't...

fully uninstalled mediatek wifi 6 mt7921wireless lan from my ASUS TUF gaming F15 and don't...: I was trying to fix the wifi problem by doing any possible solutions to fix it but to no avail, and try uninstalling it and restarting my laptop, after restarting and checking the device manager and network adapter, it's gone, even enabling showing hidden devices from view...
  9. LAN cable disconnecting WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN cable disconnecting WIFI: We have just received our new DTF printer which users a LAN cable to connect this to the laptop. How ever when we connect this to the port it automatically disconnects the WiFi. This seem to be getting the priority over WiFi. The printer doesn't need a Internet connect just...
  10. LAN cable disconnecting WIFI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN cable disconnecting WIFI: We have just received our new DTF printer which users a LAN cable to connect this to the laptop. How ever when we connect this to the port it automatically disconnects the WiFi. This seem to be getting the priority over WiFi. The printer doesn't need a Internet connect just...