Windows 10: How To Get Seen on the Lan.

Discus and support How To Get Seen on the Lan. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; win10 ver 1909 build 18363.476 If there's clear simple instructions somewhere I haven't been able to find them. Problem is my computer can't be seen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by abrogard, Nov 28, 2019.

1. abrogard Win User

How To Get Seen on the Lan.

win10 ver 1909 build 18363.476

If there's clear simple instructions somewhere I haven't been able to find them.

Problem is my computer can't be seen on the LAN. It can see other computers. But they can't see it.

something needs switching on somewhere.... what? where?

:)

abrogard, Nov 28, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 28, 2019
  4. RevengE Win User

Building a LAN rig

well guys I want to build a rig just for LANS I want it to be nvidia seeing that I'm an amd/ati guy I want to switch it up a bit I just want it to be a midrange system nothing too expensive any suggestions or full lists that you come up with would be awesome!

RevengE, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

1. How To Get Seen on the Lan. - Similar Threads - Lan

2. (HELP!) Problem with LAN file sharing/transfer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    (HELP!) Problem with LAN file sharing/transfer: I have two PC's running Windows 10. One of them is my main computer used for browsing, gaming w/e, and the other one is basically a storage unit where I keep all big files and folders such as a movie collection of about 1.7tb and so on and so forth. Now, both these PC's are...
  3. Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11 not working: I recently bought a gaming pc that came with this wifi dongle. Its not working well at all; when i try to download games it works relatively well until about 3 minutes in, when it just decides to give up and drop down to a blistering speed of 0mbps in a heartbeat. It...
  4. Recurring LAN Disconnection - "Intel Gigabit Network Connection Network link is disconnected"

Recurring LAN Disconnection - "Intel Gigabit Network Connection Network link is disconnected": My LAN connection seems to be disconnecting and reconnecting when under high load, ie streaming. I believe it also does this when I boot the computer up, but the issue causes any high-load streaming to buffer consistently because of the cycling connection. The issue is...
  5. Wake on LAN only working from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wake on LAN only working from sleep mode: I’ve been searching this for like an hour and can’t get wake on lan to work from shutdown. I had it working for months and then I had to format my hard drive and now it’s only works when my computer is sleeping and not when I shut it down. I’ve done a lot including enabling...
  6. Lan disconnect randomly, same time mouse wont work anymore

Lan disconnect randomly, same time mouse wont work anymore: Randomly on the Desktop it happens that my Lan cable are lost the connection. In the same time, my mouse wont work anymore. My Keyboard works fine in this Time and my PC doesnt hang up or something. After i restart my System, both things work without problem. it happens...
  7. Lan disconnect randomly, same time mouse wont work anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    Lan disconnect randomly, same time mouse wont work anymore: Randomly on the Desktop it happens that my Lan cable are lost the connection. In the same time, my mouse wont work anymore. My Keyboard works fine in this Time and my PC doesnt hang up or something. After i restart my System, both things work without problem. it happens...
  8. How To Get Seen on the Lan.

How To Get Seen on the Lan.: win10 ver 1909 build 18363.476 If there's clear simple instructions somewhere I haven't been able to find them. Problem is my computer can't be seen on the LAN. It can see other computers. But they can't see it. something needs switching on somewhere.... what? where? 145289
  9. Three computers on my LAN: two are VERY slow, one is fast.

Three computers on my LAN: two are VERY slow, one is fast.: Folks, I have three desktops on my LAN, all hooked up the same way: ethernet cable to a gigabit switch. The switch goes to my router. All three run Win10. I have fiber-optic cable and I pay for 100Mbps service. According to Speedtest.net, I get a that speed (a little over),...
  10. Wake up on LAN not working!

Wake up on LAN not working!: Hello. I have my desktop PC at my work office. This is great, but when I am at home, I only have a Chromebook and an Android tablet. I would love to get Steam Link or Chrome Remote Desktop to work, and possibly do some gaming at home. I've gotten it to work great, the...