Windows 10: how to get sound sound from ps4 connected to monitor

Discus and support how to get sound sound from ps4 connected to monitor in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My ps4 is connected to my new monitor via HDMI but i cannot hear sound...the only way i can hear sound is by connecting pc speaker audio jack into PS4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by treblefree, Aug 1, 2019.

1. how to get sound sound from ps4 connected to monitor

My ps4 is connected to my new monitor via HDMI but i cannot hear sound...the only way i can hear sound is by connecting pc speaker audio jack into PS4 headphone socket in controller but sound is there but not loud enough..

is there a better way of getting a beefier sound without spending too much money.

My monitor has only Vga and HDMI connections with no speaker output.

Thank you

:)

treblefree, Aug 1, 2019

2. dual monitors stops sound

Hi David,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• When will the sound disable, when playing through main monitor or the extended monitor?
    • Did you try enabling the sound from the sound drivers and check if it helps?
    • Since from when are you facing this issue?
    This issue causes because the monitor automatically takes the HDMI sound as the Default input. Disable and enable the speakers and check if it helps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the volume control and then
      Properties
    • When you connect the HDMI it becomes the default output device, even though it has no speakers.
    • You need to change this back to "Speakers" and set as default.

how to get sound sound from ps4 connected to monitor [​IMG]

Hope this helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 1, 2019
  3. Using monitor for PS4, no sound.

Hi Sharief

I have an HP Envy monitor that is experiencing the same issues.

I have installed and updated all drivers upto date from the HP website and tried every solution on many websites and still cant seem to get my head around it.

The problem only appeared when I updated to windows 10 - is this a developer fault?

I can get sound through my Turtle Beach PX-4 headset but obviously not my monitor, I'm getting frustrated and hope it can be resolved.

(I have checked that both PS4 + monitor are un-muted and are outputting sound through the correct setting, but no luck...)

Thanks - Help is very much appreciated how to get sound sound from ps4 connected to monitor :)

liamhanson, Aug 1, 2019
  4. how to get sound sound from ps4 connected to monitor

No sound to monitor from PS4 using HDMI

For a couple months now I've had no sounds from my PS4 to my All in One PC using an HDMI connection. I've tried restarting both my computer and the PS4, as well as replacing the HDMI cable. I get video fine but there is no audio with I switch my input to
    HDMI to play on my PS4.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

ShaneLetts, Aug 1, 2019
Thema:

how to get sound sound from ps4 connected to monitor

1. how to get sound sound from ps4 connected to monitor - Similar Threads - sound sound ps4

2. No Sound from DP on monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Sound from DP on monitor.: I have an ASUS ROG Swift XG27AQ Gaming Monitor and when I have it connected via HDMI port there is sounds from the built in speakers but when I switch to the DP I no longer get any sound from the monitor. I have the latest BIOS and drivers for my motherboard. TX Gaming B760M...
  3. No Sound from DP on monitor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Sound from DP on monitor.: I have an ASUS ROG Swift XG27AQ Gaming Monitor and when I have it connected via HDMI port there is sounds from the built in speakers but when I switch to the DP I no longer get any sound from the monitor. I have the latest BIOS and drivers for my motherboard. TX Gaming B760M...
  4. Sound in monitor connected with a hdmi cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound in monitor connected with a hdmi cable: When I connect the laptop to a monitor with a hdmi cable, I can watch the video but don´t listen the audio.I´ve reviewed the driver sound intel R for displays and it show that it´s windows/system32 but my laptop is windows System 64.I´m believed that perhaps the problem is on...
  5. No sound coming from monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sound coming from monitor: Hello! I’m having trouble getting sound coming from my monitor. I have an elgato hd60 installed in my computer and every time I try to switch the playback device to my monitor, it instantly switches back to my elgato. Please help submitted by /u/Steely24 [link] [comments]...
  6. No sound from monitor speaker

No sound from monitor speaker: I have a dell xps 9360 and when I connect it to my dell monitor s2719dgf, there is no audio coming out from the monitor speakers. I have tried updating the drivers for the monitor from device manager, restarted several times and set my monitor as default audio. I am...
  7. No sound from HDMI connected monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sound from HDMI connected monitor: The sound quit working on my HDMI connected monitor. It says headphone or speaker unplugged. I'm pretty sure some update caused it. I have a Dell Inspiron Desktop....
  8. No sound from the monitors

No sound from the monitors: Hello everyone, I would glad for help. My Equipment : Windows 10 operating system Focusrite saffire pro 24 sound card KRK Rockit 6 Monitors The problem is that I don't hear sound from my monitors. They worked great in the past, until I had to move the computer somewhere...
  9. Sound from monitors

Sound from monitors: Hi! A while back, I pressed a key on my keyboard and held it for a really long time by accident. This seemed to have removed the sound from coming through my monitors. I've re-installed updated drivers, I've explored the Accessibility tools/functions. I can "see" the...
  10. No sound from monitor?

No sound from monitor?: It worked perfectly before today, but it just stopped. Monitor: ASUS VG248QE PC Specs: HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop 690-00xx RAM: 8.00 GB Device ID: 1F5B39A0-328E-4E20-9FD1-8573BA75099B Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 GPU: AMD Radeon RX 580 ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED AS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get sound with a ps4 using a monitor