Windows 10: How to get status on a dev feedback I sent?

Discus and support How to get status on a dev feedback I sent? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A few months ago I posted a question and was answered to send a dev feedback instead. I did foward it but I want to know if thet are working on it or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Browser-Ice, May 19, 2022.

1. How to get status on a dev feedback I sent?

A few months ago I posted a question and was answered to send a dev feedback instead. I did foward it but I want to know if thet are working on it or not.I have no access to Windows as my PC died since and have no money yet to buy a new one.

:)

Browser-Ice, May 19, 2022
  2. MyiDevice Win User

Edge Dev

That's what I've already tried but I don't get the Dev browser in the list, while I have it in my PC, except Internet Explorer. Please suggest some other solution!

MyiDevice, May 19, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Feedback Broken

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we'll need the following information:

• What's the exact error message are you getting?
    • Are you logged in as an administrator?
    We suggest you to check privacy settings in Windows 10. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Privacy settings.
    • On the left pane, click Feedback and diagnostics.
    • Under Feedback frequency, Windows should ask for my data should be selected to
      Automatically.
    We're looking forward to your response.

Jesebel Ova, May 19, 2022
  4. How to get status on a dev feedback I sent?

Again - Feedback Hub 'can't open', Windows 10 build 15058

Hi,

To further troubleshoot the issue, I suggest visiting this
    link
    and make sure to cover all the troubleshooting steps listed.

Let us know how it goes.

Jericho Lap, May 19, 2022
Thema:

How to get status on a dev feedback I sent?

1. How to get status on a dev feedback I sent? - Similar Threads - status dev feedback

2. How do i get rid ow the status icon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid ow the status icon?: I am trying to make a invisible folder,but i still have a status icon there,how do i get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-ow-the-status-icon/1b997c67-2cf0-41aa-a9a0-b1578ecb1182
  3. How do i get rid ow the status icon?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get rid ow the status icon?: I am trying to make a invisible folder,but i still have a status icon there,how do i get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-ow-the-status-icon/1b997c67-2cf0-41aa-a9a0-b1578ecb1182
  4. How do I delete my feedback on Feedback hub?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete my feedback on Feedback hub?: I didn't realise the feedback hub was published publicly and I have included one of my email addresses within my feedback thinking it would only be seen by Microsoft. I don't want this information public GDPR and would like to delete this feedback immediately. However, there...
  5. How do I delete my feedback on Feedback hub?

How do I delete my feedback on Feedback hub?: I didn't realise the feedback hub was published publicly and I have included one of my email addresses within my feedback thinking it would only be seen by Microsoft. I don't want this information public GDPR and would like to delete this feedback immediately. However, there...
  6. How do I get out of dev enrionment?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get out of dev enrionment?: I am stuck in a dev environment. I turned on developer mode one day and when I turned it off it now disallows me to download anything from the Microsoft store.The error code is: 0x8015DC12, but seriously don't pay attention to it because it's talking about the Xbox app or...
  7. How do I get out of dev enrionment?

How do I get out of dev enrionment?: I am stuck in a dev environment. I turned on developer mode one day and when I turned it off it now disallows me to download anything from the Microsoft store.The error code is: 0x8015DC12, but seriously don't pay attention to it because it's talking about the Xbox app or...
  8. How to get status on a dev feedback I sent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get status on a dev feedback I sent?: A few months ago I posted a question and was answered to send a dev feedback instead. I did foward it but I want to know if thet are working on it or not.I have no access to Windows as my PC died since and have no money yet to buy a new one....
  9. How to get status on a dev feedback I sent?

How to get status on a dev feedback I sent?: A few months ago I posted a question and was answered to send a dev feedback instead. I did foward it but I want to know if thet are working on it or not.I have no access to Windows as my PC died since and have no money yet to buy a new one....
  10. How to dev ?

How to dev ?: Hi ! Last year I dev on Windows Phone 8.1 and today I buy a new phone and Install the new preview build Windows 10 and I want to know, how I can develop app for Windows 10 ? How to unlock the phone ? etc... Thanks in advance 5984