Windows 10: How to get support for Windows 10 camera app (all the previous tickets are locked)

Discus and support How to get support for Windows 10 camera app (all the previous tickets are locked) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a good web cam, has always worked well through all the Windows issues and updates until Win10 upgrade. I've been to Logitech's support site for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MainMat, Dec 8, 2019.

1. MainMat Win User

How to get support for Windows 10 camera app (all the previous tickets are locked)

I have a good web cam, has always worked well through all the Windows issues and updates until Win10

upgrade. I've been to Logitech's support site for days and hours on end and tried every possible

trick/driver/software they have. Even some of the old drivers and hardware with no success. So, I decided to

look at Microsoft and found hundreds, if not thousands of webcam issues with Win10. But, all the tickets say

'locked'. Does that mean they were solved or what does that mean. I read a few and it seems they were not.

Could someone fill me in ? It would be much appreciated.

:)

MainMat, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 8, 2019
  3. my camera disappeared with Windows 10 update

Hello,

I appreciate for trying the troubleshooting steps for resolving the issue, as a next step I would suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps.

An outdated or incompatible driver can cause this problem. As an initial step, I suggest you to visit the manufacturer website and install the latest driver for Windows 10.

If the driver for Windows 10 is unavailable, you may install the latest driver in compatibility mode.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow the below steps:

• Right-click
      on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check mark next to
      Run this program in Compatibility mode
      and select previous version of Windows from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Also, see: How to fix Windows 10 issues with cameras when the Windows Camera app fails to launch

How to fix Windows 10 issues with cameras when the Windows Camera app fails to launch

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 8, 2019
  4. robinpe Win User

How to get support for Windows 10 camera app (all the previous tickets are locked)

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

1. How to get support for Windows 10 camera app (all the previous tickets are locked) - Similar Threads - support camera app

2. Open Support ticket left - cannot get response or open new ticket

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open Support ticket left - cannot get response or open new ticket: I have a very frustrating situation.I opened a support ticket 4 days agao as my son's account has an issue on it which I believe is server side and needs technical support to fix.I was told I would get a phone call back within 24 hours, but never did. The ticket was left...
  3. Open Support ticket left - cannot get response or open new ticket

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open Support ticket left - cannot get response or open new ticket: I have a very frustrating situation.I opened a support ticket 4 days agao as my son's account has an issue on it which I believe is server side and needs technical support to fix.I was told I would get a phone call back within 24 hours, but never did. The ticket was left...
  4. Cant get microsoft support ticket

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant get microsoft support ticket: The last few days i havent been able to get myself a microsoft reward ticket on the email my profili is connected to this started happening after i went to a diffrent contry used microsoft rewards there and then came back to my home country this happens along eith other...
  5. Cant get microsoft support ticket

Cant get microsoft support ticket: The last few days i havent been able to get myself a microsoft reward ticket on the email my profili is connected to this started happening after i went to a diffrent contry used microsoft rewards there and then came back to my home country this happens along eith other...
  6. Support Ticket Form

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Support Ticket Form: Could someone provide me with a URL to a submit support ticket, please??I don't want to talk to a computer, nor do I want to chat, I want to submit and upload information on a recent"Malicious Site: Malicious Domain Request 21"received "every time" I load...
  7. Support Ticket Form

Support Ticket Form: Could someone provide me with a URL to a submit support ticket, please??I don't want to talk to a computer, nor do I want to chat, I want to submit and upload information on a recent"Malicious Site: Malicious Domain Request 21"received "every time" I load...
  8. Support Ticket Form

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Raising of Support Ticket.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Raising of Support Ticket.: How do I raise a Support Ticket? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/raising-of-support-ticket/685a384a-bb4f-4af3-9a97-d62821076eae
  10. Will the Camera app eventually get 24fps camera support? 0x80070491

Will the Camera app eventually get 24fps camera support? 0x80070491: I have an Elgato Cam Link 4K, and I use a Sony mirrorless camera. If I have my camera's output set for 24fps 4K, I'm able to use it fine in OBS and Elgato's capture software, but if I use the Camera app, I get the error: 0x80070491 The Camera app works fine when I have my...