Windows 10: How to get taskbar icons to 2nd monitor

Discus and support How to get taskbar icons to 2nd monitor in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I want my taskbar icons (Screenshot) to be on both monitors simultaneously.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Solidsoul88, Nov 18, 2019.

1. How to get taskbar icons to 2nd monitor

/u/Solidsoul88, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Frubbs Win User
    Dual Monitors, unplug and plug back in, icons shift to 2nd monitor

I am having a rather large issue with Windows 10. For some reason when I plug in my HDMI for my 2nd monitor all of the icons and the taskbar immediately shift to that monitor. This is because I have it set as the "primary" monitor, but I want the taskbar and icons to stay where they were originally on my laptop screen even when I plug in the secondary monitor, can anyone offer any advice on how to fix this issue?

Frubbs, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Mark Ole Win User

How to get taskbar icons to 2nd monitor

Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

How to get taskbar icons to 2nd monitor

1. How to get taskbar icons to 2nd monitor - Similar Threads - taskbar icons 2nd

2. PDF icons duplicated in Win 11 taskbar when dragged to a 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF icons duplicated in Win 11 taskbar when dragged to a 2nd monitor: I have two monitors and have set Win 11's taskbar ton only show the open files on that monitor's screen, and to NOT group/stack icons. which works fine except with PDFs. For those, I unchecked a box in Acrobat's "Preferences" called "Open documents as new tabs in the same...
  3. I have a laptop + 2nd monitor. How do I move the taskbar to the laptop from the 2nd monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a laptop + 2nd monitor. How do I move the taskbar to the laptop from the 2nd monitor?: I have a laptop + 2nd monitor. How do I move the taskbar to the laptop from the 2nd monitor?Taskbar is unlocked and have tried taskbar settings....
  4. I have a laptop + 2nd monitor. How do I move the taskbar to the laptop from the 2nd monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a laptop + 2nd monitor. How do I move the taskbar to the laptop from the 2nd monitor?: I have a laptop + 2nd monitor. How do I move the taskbar to the laptop from the 2nd monitor?Taskbar is unlocked and have tried taskbar settings....
  5. I have a laptop + 2nd monitor. How do I move the taskbar to the laptop from the 2nd monitor?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How to get window to stay on the 2nd monitor.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get window to stay on the 2nd monitor.: I've got a laptop with HDMI out. The 2nd monitor is Extended, i.e. not cloned of the first monitor. When the computer wakes from sleep everything is back to the laptop monitor. How do I make programs/windows to stay on the 2nd monitor? submitted by /u/dude463 [link]...
  7. 2nd Taskbar appears on 2nd monitor.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2nd Taskbar appears on 2nd monitor.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CoffeeMate90210 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9b0qc/2nd_taskbar_appears_on_2nd_monitor/
  8. Quicklaunch buttons on taskbar on 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quicklaunch buttons on taskbar on 2nd monitor: Hey guys, Is it possible to get the quicklaunch buttons from my main taskbar also on my second monitor taskbar? Now here's the catch: I do not want to mirror the taskbars i.e., I would like to keep the windows that are active only on the taskbar from the monitor the window...
  9. Have popup taskbar on both monitors. How to turn off on 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Have popup taskbar on both monitors. How to turn off on 2nd monitor: Just finished the upgrade from Win7-64 to Win10-64 & have an odd problem that I didn't have using Win7. I now have popup taskbars on both monitors. How do you turn off on 2nd monitor? *Confused 9555
  10. Taskbar/tool bar on my 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar/tool bar on my 2nd monitor: I have this weird taskbar/toolbar on my 2nd monitor it just gets in the way and can't find any kind of setting to deal with it. 34691

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get taskbar icons and time on second monitor