Windows 10: How to get the Bitlocker icon on the taskbar?

Discus and support How to get the Bitlocker icon on the taskbar? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I once did BitLocker encryption on a partition, as test. After rebooting the BitLocker icon showed up in the taskbar. Yesterday I encrypted an entire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by tfwul, Nov 19, 2018.

1. tfwul Win User

How to get the Bitlocker icon on the taskbar?

I once did BitLocker encryption on a partition, as test.
    After rebooting the BitLocker icon showed up in the taskbar.

Yesterday I encrypted an entire drive. Went fine, but the BitLocker icon does not show up in the taskbar.

Any suggestions?
    (Windows 10 x64 1809 17763.134)

Thanks!

How to get the Bitlocker icon on the taskbar? NHDoU5Im.jpg

:)

tfwul, Nov 19, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Nov 19, 2018
  4. How to get the Bitlocker icon on the taskbar?

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

How to get the Bitlocker icon on the taskbar?

1. How to get the Bitlocker icon on the taskbar? - Similar Threads - Bitlocker icon taskbar

2. How get hidden taskbar icons to always show in visible taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How get hidden taskbar icons to always show in visible taskbar?: I like my Passport icon to always show down in the visible taskbar area instead of having to use the up arrow(^) to see it in the hidden area. How can I always lock it to the visible area whenever I plug in the passport? Windows Home v 20H2, OS build 19042.928 179441
  3. how do you get black taskbar icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do you get black taskbar icons: my friend has them and idk how to get them submitted by /u/jingledrawss2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kr58db/how_do_you_get_black_taskbar_icons/
  4. How to get taskbar icons to 2nd monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get taskbar icons to 2nd monitor: [ATTACH] I want my taskbar icons (Screenshot) to be on both monitors simultaneously. https://preview.redd.it/yq0n46qd9kz31.png?width=3840&format=png&auto=webp&s=1f0a69e40a128f9ba1f69992733e178fdc615f08 So the icons on the right screen( bottom right) i want on the left....
  5. how to get battery icon in taskbar?

how to get battery icon in taskbar?: I want to add battery icon in my taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-battery-icon-in-taskbar/71fc526c-3ff1-4859-b715-7ffe9ded7e09
  6. How to get back old network icon in taskbar??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get back old network icon in taskbar??: Windows 10 1903 (aka the May 2019 update) introduced a new networking tray icon, which gets shown when the PC is offline: However, I don't like this icon, because first, it also shows when the PC is connected to a network, but doesn't have internet access ( aka intranet...
  7. How to get the Bitlocker icon on the taskbar?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get the Bitlocker icon on the taskbar?: I once did BitLocker encryption on a partition, as test. After rebooting the BitLocker icon showed up in the taskbar. Yesterday I encrypted an entire drive. Went fine, but the BitLocker icon does not show up in the taskbar. Any suggestions? (Windows 10 x64 1809 17763.134)...
  8. How to get cortana icon back on taskbar

How to get cortana icon back on taskbar: how to get cortana icon on taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-cortana-icon-back-on-taskbar/ba8d6178-9bb4-43f6-9b46-74358f381a20
  9. How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of the line under the taskbar icons ?: When I open a program that I have pinned to the task bar, this line appears under the program icon. Is there any way to remove this feature? [img] 9816
  10. Taskbar icons get corrupted

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar icons get corrupted: Folks, I'm finding that my clean install of W10/64 gets corrupted "Store" and "Edge" taskbar icons if it's been running for any length of time or if I've been gaming. I haven't tried to troubleshoot or isolate the cause. I've only taken note of the problem. Shrug. A...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get rid of bitlocker icon

2. bitlocker encrypting not in taskbar

3. windows 10 bitlocker system tray icon

4. bitlocker system tray icon