Windows 10: How to get the bitlocker key from my microsoft account

Discus and support How to get the bitlocker key from my microsoft account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to get the bitlocker key from my microsoft account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by praveen995, Feb 3, 2020.

1. How to get the bitlocker key from my microsoft account

How to get the bitlocker key from my microsoft account

:)

praveen995, Feb 3, 2020

2. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Xylee Del, Feb 3, 2020
  4. How to get the bitlocker key from my microsoft account

where to find bitlocker key?

The BitLocker key is in one of the three places that the program suggested to you:

• In a folder of your choice.
    • Jotted down on a piece of paper.
    • In your Microsoft account (if you have one).
    Which one did you select at the time of encryption?

Did you create a backup of your data?

Frederik Long, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

How to get the bitlocker key from my microsoft account

1. How to get the bitlocker key from my microsoft account - Similar Threads - bitlocker key microsoft

2. No Bitlocker Key in Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Bitlocker Key in Microsoft Account: Any advice on following please. Unable to access Lenovo Ideapad 5 laptop. Details:No key provided in microsoft accountTried command prompt no key but ID only Tried disabled securty boot only to rerurn to BitlockerUnable to reset pc in troubleshoot funtionPlease let me know if...
  3. No Bitlocker Key in Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Bitlocker Key in Microsoft Account: Any advice on following please. Unable to access Lenovo Ideapad 5 laptop. Details:No key provided in microsoft accountTried command prompt no key but ID only Tried disabled securty boot only to rerurn to BitlockerUnable to reset pc in troubleshoot funtionPlease let me know if...
  4. I Can't Get my Bitlocker Recovery Key from my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Get my Bitlocker Recovery Key from my Microsoft account: I am trying to retrieve my Bitlocker Recovery Key from my Microsoft account, but when I click on Manage Recovery Keys, it takes me to a page that says "Try a different URL We don’t have anything to show you at this link. Try searching for what you want, instead."HELP!!!!...
  5. I Can't Get my Bitlocker Recovery Key from my Microsoft account

I Can't Get my Bitlocker Recovery Key from my Microsoft account: I am trying to retrieve my Bitlocker Recovery Key from my Microsoft account, but when I click on Manage Recovery Keys, it takes me to a page that says "Try a different URL We don’t have anything to show you at this link. Try searching for what you want, instead."HELP!!!!...
  6. I Can't Get my Bitlocker Recovery Key from my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Bitlocker Key not in Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker Key not in Microsoft Account: My Surface Pro 4 had the black screen of death and wouldn't start. I tried many many methods provided online but none worked.So I removed the SSD from it and put in my desktop.To access the data I need the bitlocker key. The account is connected to my Microsoft account, but...
  8. Bitlocker Key not in Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Key not in Microsoft Account: My Surface Pro 4 had the black screen of death and wouldn't start. I tried many many methods provided online but none worked.So I removed the SSD from it and put in my desktop.To access the data I need the bitlocker key. The account is connected to my Microsoft account, but...
  9. Bitlocker Key not in Microsoft Account

10. How get bitlocker recovery key i'm not add microsoft account for my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How get bitlocker recovery key i'm not add microsoft account for my laptop: Hi, I installed windows10 pro my office laptop, but i not made a microsoft account, While I was working today, suddenly lap was not open, I try to repair the laptop by using system recovery, it ask some bit locker recovery key, pls tell me how i get that key...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is my bitlocker key in my microsoft account