Windows 10: How to get the dark mode for Windows search?

Discus and support How to get the dark mode for Windows search? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, is there a dark theme for the start menu search windows 10? Even though I switch to dark mode, the search menu is in light theme... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aak_73, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Aak_73 Win User

How to get the dark mode for Windows search?

Hello, is there a dark theme for the start menu search windows 10? Even though I switch to dark mode, the search menu is in light theme

:)

Aak_73, Jun 21, 2021
  2. TechyMore Win User

iTunes Dark Mode: How to Enable and Use it?

macOS Mojave has a dark mode feature that is attracted by many people. So, Windows 10 lovers or users also want to enjoy this feature on their PC or laptop but many people don’t know how to enable dark
    mode in Windows 10. For that, you have to follow the instructions below.

• First of all, you have to search for the “Settings” in the search bar of your PC.
    • Now, when you get the setting window then you have to click on the personalization option.

How to get the dark mode for Windows search? 567986b8-ea1e-4851-a1f5-ebe2bb407ddb?upload=true.png

• In the next step, you have to click on the Colors option which you can get on the left side.

How to get the dark mode for Windows search? 0ac2117c-7f5e-4dc8-9e5d-3f7f38f8ad80?upload=true.png

• After that, when the colors option will open on your screen then you only have to scroll down and click on the Dark mode.
    For More Steps And Full Way Check Out Below url It 100% Helpful For Community. Thanks Have A Good Day.

Source: https://.com/itunes-dark-mode/

TechyMore, Jun 21, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jun 21, 2021
  4. How to get the dark mode for Windows search?

Windows 10 search results no longer dark in dark mode

As of the latest update, the search results when looking for something like a file or game or whatever have a white background like in light theme, even though I'm in the dark mode. I've changed my background to a solid color, turned on light mode and
    then restarted and then reapplied dark theme, and still it's not turning dark.

BrandonHerson, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

How to get the dark mode for Windows search?

1. How to get the dark mode for Windows search? - Similar Threads - dark mode search

2. Disable dark mode in Windows Search

in Cortana
    Disable dark mode in Windows Search: Microsoft recently updated windows 10 search to have a dark mode. However I prefer light mode search. I have dark mode enabled only for system and not for apps. When I disable dark mode completely I get light mode search back but I do not want to do that.Up until now,...
  3. Disable dark mode in Windows Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable dark mode in Windows Search: Microsoft recently updated windows 10 search to have a dark mode. However I prefer light mode search. I have dark mode enabled only for system and not for apps. When I disable dark mode completely I get light mode search back but I do not want to do that.Up until now,...
  4. Disable dark mode in Windows Search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The search window got dark mode!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The search window got dark mode!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Thunderthenoob110 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qn5r0y/the_search_window_got_dark_mode/
  6. How to keep Windows Search Box WHITE in Dark Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to keep Windows Search Box WHITE in Dark Mode: Hey,So I wanted to have my Windows Search Box WHITE in Dark mode on windows 10, but as I toggle Dark mode in "default app mode", the search box too turn dark.So please suggest any tweaks to achieve this.Windows Ver. : Windows 10 Pro 20H2OS Build 19042.1165Thanks In Advance...
  7. Is there any way to get dark mode in Windows Search?

Is there any way to get dark mode in Windows Search?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ElizabethsSongbird [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji48ox/is_there_any_way_to_get_dark_mode_in_windows/
  8. How to get ONLY the taskbar to dark mode?

How to get ONLY the taskbar to dark mode?: [ATTACH] Is there a way to get ONLY the taskbar to dark mode? I like the light theme but for me the light taskbar is just ugly. I wonder if theres a way to change it to dark without changing the rest of the interface....
  9. How to Get a REAL Windows Dark Mode?

How to Get a REAL Windows Dark Mode?: So I have Windows Dark Theme enabled. I also went ahead and turned off transparency, but I want my taskbar and Windows Explorer to be BLACK not dark grey. Does anyone know how to get this? submitted by /u/ShoeGod420 [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 search results no longer dark in dark mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 search results no longer dark in dark mode: As of the latest update, the search results when looking for something like a file or game or whatever have a white background like in light theme, even though I'm in the dark mode. I've changed my background to a solid color, turned on light mode and then restarted and then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com