Windows 10: How to get the latest DPI of System with win32 API.

Discus and support How to get the latest DPI of System with win32 API. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I went through the documentation for GetDeviceCaps;In my C++ application , for which DPI_AWARENESS is per monitor, I want to get the latest DPI.Let... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tushar gupta1, Jun 28, 2022.

1. How to get the latest DPI of System with win32 API.

Hi I went through the documentation for GetDeviceCaps;In my C++ application , for which DPI_AWARENESS is per monitor, I want to get the latest DPI.Let us say, I launch my application, that time System DPI was 96, post that I modified system dpi to 120.GetDeviceCapsGetDC , LOGPIXELSX => it's returning 96 not 120.Let us say, I launch my application, that time System DPI was 120 , post that I modified system dpi to 144.GetDeviceCapsGetDC , LOGPIXELSX => it's returning 120 in that case , not 144.So what I observed is the dpi i.e. coming is the DPI when I launched the exe,

:)

tushar gupta1, Jun 28, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft filling in divide between Win32 apps and new Windows APIs

Read more: Identity, Registration and Activation of Non-packaged Win32 Apps - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Jun 28, 2022
  3. Neil Siegried, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

How to get the latest DPI of System with win32 API.

Microsoft Making Win32 APIs More Accessible to More Languages

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsdev...ore-languages/

Brink, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

How to get the latest DPI of System with win32 API.

1. How to get the latest DPI of System with win32 API. - Similar Threads - latest DPI System

2. How to get rid of "Win32/CoinMiner.I" malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of "Win32/CoinMiner.I" malware: I've seen some posts with a similar problem, but the solutions seem to be specific to each person so here is my Windows Defender alert:Detected: Behavior:Win32/CoinMiner.IAffected Items: behavior: process: C:\Windows\System32\conhost.exe, pid:2776:120617923854497 process:...
  3. How to calibrate monitor colors using Win32 API on Lenovo IdeaPad 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to calibrate monitor colors using Win32 API on Lenovo IdeaPad 3: As part of my coursework, I need to develop the following program: A program for calibrating and adjusting monitor settings brightness, contrast, saturation, white balance, black balance, temperature.How to achieve this using Windows API in C++ or C# on Lenovo IdeaPad 3...
  4. How to calibrate monitor colors using Win32 API on Lenovo IdeaPad 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to calibrate monitor colors using Win32 API on Lenovo IdeaPad 3: As part of my coursework, I need to develop the following program: A program for calibrating and adjusting monitor settings brightness, contrast, saturation, white balance, black balance, temperature.How to achieve this using Windows API in C++ or C# on Lenovo IdeaPad 3...
  5. How to calibrate monitor colors using Win32 API on Lenovo IdeaPad 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. How to get the latest DPI of System with win32 API.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get the latest DPI of System with win32 API.: Hi I went through the documentation for GetDeviceCaps;In my C++ application , for which DPI_AWARENESS is per monitor, I want to get the latest DPI.Let us say, I launch my application, that time System DPI was 96, post that I modified system dpi to 120.GetDeviceCapsGetDC ,...
  7. How to get the latest DPI of System with win32 API.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to get the latest DPI of System with win32 API.: Hi I went through the documentation for GetDeviceCaps;In my C++ application , for which DPI_AWARENESS is per monitor, I want to get the latest DPI.Let us say, I launch my application, that time System DPI was 96, post that I modified system dpi to 120.GetDeviceCapsGetDC ,...
  8. Microsoft Making Win32 APIs More Accessible to More Languages

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Making Win32 APIs More Accessible to More Languages: Introduction Win32 APIs provide powerful functionality that let you get the most out of Windows in your applications. While these APIs are readily accessible to C and C++ developers, other languages like C# and Rust require wrappers or bindings in order to access these APIs....
  9. [Win32 API] Resizing a borderless window?

in Windows 10 Customization
    [Win32 API] Resizing a borderless window?: I was trying to implement a borderless window that can be scaled by handling WM_NCHITTEST message. This works now, but whenever I put another window in front, this "borderless" window gets a thick white border. The window style includes WS_THICKFRAME, which is required to...
  10. How to get started with windows 10 APIs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get started with windows 10 APIs?: I have simple tasks that i need to trigger, but i don't know how to communicate with windows APIs, what language do i use, what are those APIs for every task that i want to trigger. For example: i want trigger Dark mode with a single click. submitted by /u/yassinebridi...