Windows 10: how to get the microsoft account details in which windows 10 pro was activated - details below

Discus and support how to get the microsoft account details in which windows 10 pro was activated - details below in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I got one desktop PC assembled from local vendor. the desktop is windows 10 pro and in activation page it shows "activated with digital license linked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Manikandan_V, Apr 13, 2022.

1. how to get the microsoft account details in which windows 10 pro was activated - details below

I got one desktop PC assembled from local vendor. the desktop is windows 10 pro and in activation page it shows "activated with digital license linked to your Microsoft account", and in my microsoft account logged in that pc, in devices page the computer name is listed but when i click the devices-> serial number it shows system serial number, no serial number is lister, now question is , is it correct that my microsoft account logged in computer is storing the windows 10 pro license details because, as i received the desktop from vendor there was no microsoft account logged in, i created f

:)

Manikandan_V, Apr 13, 2022
  2. Kari Win User

Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

3. Railtech Win User
    diskpart - detail partition Active flag missing

So I had the need today to find what partition on a system disk was marked as Active. The installed Windows version is Windows 10 Pro 20H2 build 19042.867. I proceeded as I normally do opening an admin command prompt and running diskpart commands:

• list disk
    • select disk
    • list partition
    • detail partition

In the past detail partition would display the Active flag as either Yes or NO. Now nothing, does anyone know what happened to this flag? Without it there is no way to know what partition on disk is active, is this an oversight by MS?

how to get the microsoft account details in which windows 10 pro was activated - details below [​IMG]

Railtech, Apr 13, 2022
  4. how to get the microsoft account details in which windows 10 pro was activated - details below

Details Pane in not visible in File explorer window

Hello Arafeh,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are not getting the details of the file in File Explorer. We will help you.

I suggest you to refer the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + E keys, opens the File explorer.
    • Click on the View tab in File ribbon.
    • Click on the Details Pane. Check if the details are appearing in File explorer after selecting any files.

Follow the below image.

how to get the microsoft account details in which windows 10 pro was activated - details below windows-10-activate-details-pane.png

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 13, 2022
Thema:

how to get the microsoft account details in which windows 10 pro was activated - details below

1. how to get the microsoft account details in which windows 10 pro was activated - details below - Similar Threads - microsoft account details

2. Getting Kernal-power BSOD: Event Viewer details below.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Kernal-power BSOD: Event Viewer details below.: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task>...
  3. Getting Kernal-power BSOD: Event Viewer details below.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting Kernal-power BSOD: Event Viewer details below.: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task>...
  4. Repeated failed updates: Details as below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated failed updates: Details as below: Greetings knowledgeable ones. I have repeatedly tried to install the updates below, without success.Do I need to uninstall the failed first or is this another issue> Windows 8.1 64-bit HP omni 27 Desktop PC2022-08 Security Update for Windows 8.1 for x64-based Systems...
  5. Repeated failed updates: Details as below

Repeated failed updates: Details as below: Greetings knowledgeable ones. I have repeatedly tried to install the updates below, without success.Do I need to uninstall the failed first or is this another issue> Windows 8.1 64-bit HP omni 27 Desktop PC2022-08 Security Update for Windows 8.1 for x64-based Systems...
  6. how to get the microsoft account details in which windows 10 pro was activated - details below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get the microsoft account details in which windows 10 pro was activated - details below: I got one desktop PC assembled from local vendor. the desktop is windows 10 pro and in activation page it shows "activated with digital license linked to your Microsoft account", and in my microsoft account logged in that pc, in devices page the computer name is listed but...
  7. how to get the microsoft account details in which windows 10 pro was activated - details below

how to get the microsoft account details in which windows 10 pro was activated - details below: I got one desktop PC assembled from local vendor. the desktop is windows 10 pro and in activation page it shows "activated with digital license linked to your Microsoft account", and in my microsoft account logged in that pc, in devices page the computer name is listed but...
  8. Cannot boot windows. Details below

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot boot windows. Details below: submitted by /u/Historynerd0921 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jq7b98/cannot_boot_windows_details_below/
  9. Microsoft account details

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account details: Hello. recently I had some problems with viruses on my computer so I decided to have it cleaned. I had also asked them to put another separate profile on the desktop to manage the re occurrence of anything dodgy. unfortunately I signed into this other account with my...
  10. Resetting microsoft account details

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Resetting microsoft account details: My father in law is almost 95 & has some memory issues related to age & medication. I'm trying to set-up Dad's laptop for his son to use, as it's been sitting idle for some time now. Dad can no longer recall any of his passwords & as a result I've had no luck with changing...