Windows 10: How to get the Passkey for windows 10?

Discus and support How to get the Passkey for windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to get the Passkey for Diagnostic Tool?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TOP SINGH, Dec 9, 2018.

1. TOP SINGH Win User

How to get the Passkey for windows 10?

How to get the Passkey for Diagnostic Tool?

:)

TOP SINGH, Dec 9, 2018
  2. Qfreed Win User

How to enter bluetooth device passkey into Windows 10

Trying to pair a bluetooth device (Kindle tablet) to my desktop PC. Bluetooth turned on in both devices. Tablet show my computer's name and provides a passkey that Windows 10 must use. When I go to Devices and Printers, Bluetooth...Windows will search for devices, list an unknown one, but I see nowhere to give it the passkey to use. I tried Add Device, but it only searches. Does not ask for passkey. Where do I enter passkey information for a bluetooth device into Windows 10?

Qfreed, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

1. How to get the Passkey for windows 10? - Similar Threads - Passkey

2. Windows Security issue with Google Pay passkey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security issue with Google Pay passkey: I'm on my fourth call with MS support agents and am growing pretty frustrated with the vicious circle Google Pay and Windows Security are keeping me in. Though I'm pretty sure Windows Security is the dealbreaker here.I am trying to make a payment on a legit website with a...
  3. Windows Security issue with Google Pay passkey

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security issue with Google Pay passkey: I'm on my fourth call with MS support agents and am growing pretty frustrated with the vicious circle Google Pay and Windows Security are keeping me in. Though I'm pretty sure Windows Security is the dealbreaker here.I am trying to make a payment on a legit website with a...
  4. Can't save a passkey on mobile device. Setup fails on screen unlock verification.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't save a passkey on mobile device. Setup fails on screen unlock verification.: I want to set up a passkey on one of the websites im using. Yes the website has a passkey option.But im met with an issue that prevents me from doing so. Im able to select the device I want to use to create the passkey and start the process and get the prompt on my phone. I...
  5. Can't save a passkey on mobile device. Setup fails on screen unlock verification.

Can't save a passkey on mobile device. Setup fails on screen unlock verification.: I want to set up a passkey on one of the websites im using. Yes the website has a passkey option.But im met with an issue that prevents me from doing so. Im able to select the device I want to use to create the passkey and start the process and get the prompt on my phone. I...
  6. "Something went wrong. There was a problem signing in with your passkey"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something went wrong. There was a problem signing in with your passkey": Hello,I recently tried to login to my Apple account and when I got asked to sign in I tried to login with my passkey for Apple.A popup appeared asking me for my password for my computer and when I entered it it came up with an error that said:"Something went wrong. There was...
  7. "Something went wrong. There was a problem signing in with your passkey"

"Something went wrong. There was a problem signing in with your passkey": Hello,I recently tried to login to my Apple account and when I got asked to sign in I tried to login with my passkey for Apple.A popup appeared asking me for my password for my computer and when I entered it it came up with an error that said:"Something went wrong. There was...
  8. How can I uninstall my current version of windows 11 to input a new passkey?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I uninstall my current version of windows 11 to input a new passkey?: I just built my first desktop PC, once I got the PC to post I went through the process of getting Windows 11 onto a thumb drive in the correct format to download it to the desktop. I thought I was being smart by using my university passkey for Windows 11 education, that way I...
  9. How can I uninstall my current version of windows 11 to input a new passkey?

How can I uninstall my current version of windows 11 to input a new passkey?: I just built my first desktop PC, once I got the PC to post I went through the process of getting Windows 11 onto a thumb drive in the correct format to download it to the desktop. I thought I was being smart by using my university passkey for Windows 11 education, that way I...
  10. Office/OneDrive websites asking for PassKey

Office/OneDrive websites asking for PassKey: I have been using Microsoft Authenticator and Passwordless Signin in for a while now, along with HELLO on my Desktop and Surface. On my Mac to use my OneDrive Private Vault I have to use the website then use a Code on Authenticator to unlock it.Starting the last week or so my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth passkey windows 10

2. windows 10 bluetooth passkey

3. enter passkey diagnostic