Windows 10: How to get the path of windows store installed apps?

Discus and support How to get the path of windows store installed apps? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am having a hard time with my new laptop. I have a problem which many of the programs I run look horrible. The fix is to run programs made for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LazyLand, Oct 4, 2020.

1. LazyLand Win User

How to get the path of windows store installed apps?

Hello,
    I am having a hard time with my new laptop. I have a problem which many of the programs I run look horrible. The fix is to run programs made for previous versions of windows, select the program, troubleshoot, the programs opens... the program does not display correctly.

Now this is bad already that I need to do it for so many apps but even worse is that not all of my apps are on the list and I'm having a really bad time with one note with windows 10, I can't just right click it and find location as it is a windows 10 store installed app,

I tried many ways but failed. For example, I found WindowsApps folder but I can not access it you don't currently have permission to access this folder

and the simple fix the internet suggests me changing owner ships and such, like just selecting a user but nothing works, I'm denied everywhere.

et’s give permission to the folder and check if that helps. Follow these steps to give permissions to the drive.

a Right-click on the folder which you’re unable to access and select Properties.

b Click on ‘Security’ tab and under ‘Group or user names’ click on ‘Edit’.

c Click on ‘Add’ and type ‘everyone’.

d Click on ‘Check names’ and then click ‘OK’.

e Select ‘everyone’ and under ‘Allow’ select ‘Full control’ and click on ‘Apply’ and Click ‘Ok’.

Now this for example - I can't do that because I can't see "Under group or user" or "Edit" What I see is "You must have read permissions to view the properties of this object"

and it does not matter what I try to fix I just won't be able to get the path of one note for windows 10 to let the run programs made for previous versions of windows fix this annoying low res thing with my apps.

So my main question is, how can I get the dam location of one note for windows 10 in order to troubleshoot it????

Thanks

:)

LazyLand, Oct 4, 2020

2. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Oct 4, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 4, 2020
  4. How to get the path of windows store installed apps?

Can't install apps from the Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to the location,
    C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\DataStore.edb

• Delete everything in this folder.
    Note: This shall delete all the Windows Store files and update. You may have to reinstall the updates.

I suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

Why can’t I find or install an app from Windows store.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Apps & Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/apps-store

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

How to get the path of windows store installed apps?

1. How to get the path of windows store installed apps? - Similar Threads - path store installed

2. Microsoft App Store not installed on windows 11 pc. How to install or get.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft App Store not installed on windows 11 pc. How to install or get.: Hello, I purchased an Aegis series R MSI desktop a little over a week ago and have come to realize that the micorsoft app store application is not installed anywhere on this computer. I have searched for the application in using the search tool and have even tried to do some...
  3. Microsoft App Store not installed on windows 11 pc. How to install or get.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft App Store not installed on windows 11 pc. How to install or get.: Hello, I purchased an Aegis series R MSI desktop a little over a week ago and have come to realize that the micorsoft app store application is not installed anywhere on this computer. I have searched for the application in using the search tool and have even tried to do some...
  4. How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps for Windows 11 Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps for Windows 11 Microsoft Store?: How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps on Microsoft Store of new Windows 11?Currently I am using Win11, and after an extended investigation I could not find the Amazon App Store on the MS Store.Please help me get it.System:- Hp 15S-DU0094TUProcessor:- Intel Core i3-...
  5. How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps for Windows 11 Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps for Windows 11 Microsoft Store?: How to get the Amazon App Store- Android Apps on Microsoft Store of new Windows 11?Currently I am using Win11, and after an extended investigation I could not find the Amazon App Store on the MS Store.Please help me get it.System:- Hp 15S-DU0094TUProcessor:- Intel Core i3-...
  6. Installing Apps Access to the path is denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installing Apps Access to the path is denied: Hi,When I try to install Github Desktop, Discord, Freetube, Atom that is, any application that install by SquirrelInstallI am getting an installation error:System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\AnyApp\' is denied.I created a new...
  7. how to Installing apps without windows store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to Installing apps without windows store: Hello sir, I am from india I am studying +1 subject: how to install apps without using windows store in windows surface rt 8.1 I want to install Microsoft edge . when I downloading anything from internet explorer it shows it cant run in this pc....
  8. how to get apps on microsoft store

how to get apps on microsoft store: sir, When i want to download anything on microsoft store, it says "this app is not compatible with this device". What should i do to download? Please reply as soon as possible. A Windows 10 user....
  9. How to install Play Store App?

How to install Play Store App?: How to install Play Store App? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-play-store-app/e9630ab1-b075-41de-ae46-f9c435b9e919"
  10. Getting "DisplayName" for installed MS store apps

Getting "DisplayName" for installed MS store apps: Hi, I am trying to retrieve the "DisplayName" of installed Store apps from an UWP console based app C++/WinRT. Able to get other details by using PackageManager APIs. Package Class DisplayName property returns empty string for all the store apps. Noticed below...