Windows 10: how to get the premiere support

Discus and support how to get the premiere support in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Need to get the premiere support for servers and client machines.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mohammad Imtiaz, Nov 29, 2023.

1. how to get the premiere support

Need to get the premiere support for servers and client machines.

:)

Mohammad Imtiaz, Nov 29, 2023
  2. par_0511 Win User

Premier Support

Good day MichaelDahmer! I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. I understand that you are checking with regards to Premier Support. For this I would suggest to submit a ticket directly on this link https://premier.microsoft.com as we do not have a direct number to provide and you can also check out the link below for reference.

https://devblogs.microsoft.com/premier-develope...

Regards,

Paul R.

par_0511, Nov 29, 2023
  3. Can't get Adobe Premiere Pro to work anymore. Please Help!

Hi Jon,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What exactly happen when you try to import any content?
    • Do you get any error message/error code?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps.

Step 1.

I would recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the Adobe Premiere Pro and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + R, type appwiz.cpl
      and hit Enter.

• Now locate for Adobe Premiere Pro, right click on it and uninstall the program.
    • Once uninstalling is done restart the computer and try installing again.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps:

Step 2.

I suggest you to uninstall the Adobe Premiere Pro and install the program in compatibility mode and check.

• Follow the above steps to uninstall the program.

• Now Right-click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the program install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 29, 2023
  4. how to get the premiere support

Premier Support

I have Premier Support Ticket that was closed by a technician looking to up their response numbers. The issue is unresolved. Is there actually a support team in the U interstates for escalating this event?

MichaelDahmer, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

how to get the premiere support

1. how to get the premiere support - Similar Threads - premiere support

2. need to reinstall microsoft flight simulator Premier Deluxe Edition, purchased Feb 2021 to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    need to reinstall microsoft flight simulator Premier Deluxe Edition, purchased Feb 2021 to...: here is my purchase details https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-reinstall-microsoft-flight-simulator/3cff9ddb-6766-471a-91c7-b2f197185fe2
  3. need to reinstall microsoft flight simulator Premier Deluxe Edition, purchased Feb 2021 to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to reinstall microsoft flight simulator Premier Deluxe Edition, purchased Feb 2021 to...: here is my purchase details https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-reinstall-microsoft-flight-simulator/3cff9ddb-6766-471a-91c7-b2f197185fe2
  4. need to reinstall microsoft flight simulator Premier Deluxe Edition, purchased Feb 2021 to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop upgraded to windows 11 but my 6D premier embroidery software won't load. What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop upgraded to windows 11 but my 6D premier embroidery software won't load. What...: I've tried loading 6D Premier software to my laptop with windows 10, it would get to a certain point and then bomb out.Now my laptop automatically upgraded to Windows 11....I need help to be able to load my Embroidery software....
  6. how to get the premiere support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get the premiere support: Need to get the premiere support for servers and client machines. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-the-premiere-support/fe2ec8ce-f331-46bf-b9b6-8add6701941f
  7. Premier Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premier Support: I have Premier Support Ticket that was closed by a technician looking to up their response numbers. The issue is unresolved. Is there actually a support team in the U interstates for escalating this event?...
  8. Premier Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Premier Support: I have Premier Support Ticket that was closed by a technician looking to up their response numbers. The issue is unresolved. Is there actually a support team in the U interstates for escalating this event?...
  9. Premier Support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How to escalate beyond Premier Support

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to escalate beyond Premier Support: I've had open ticket with Premier Support for almost 6 months regarding our Power BI site in the app.powerbigov.us server. We lost access due to a licensing issue, and it has not yet been restored. We opened a ticket 6 months ago, and the follow up has been very limited...