Windows 10: How to get the underline taskbar like that?

Discus and support How to get the underline taskbar like that? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ninjalol23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fuije7/how_to_get_the_underline_taskbar_like_that/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ninjalol23, Apr 3, 2020.

1. How to get the underline taskbar like that?

/u/ninjalol23, Apr 3, 2020

2. Taskbar Underline

Is there anyway to increase the taskbar underline or get rid of it?
    How to get the underline taskbar like that? [​IMG]

joaocometodas1, Apr 3, 2020
  3. taskbar icons no underline

Hello, it is supposed that my accent color will be used to underline the taskbar icons of apps that are running, but for some reason they are not working, i cannot know easily which applications are running or no from my taskbar. Please help.

joaquin.ponssa, Apr 3, 2020
  4. How to get the underline taskbar like that?

taskbar icon underlined

Why do I have an icon on the taskbar underlined and how do I get rid of it? Thanks.

BonnieClark1, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

How to get the underline taskbar like that?

1. How to get the underline taskbar like that? - Similar Threads - underline taskbar

2. Outlook problem: red squiggly underlines appearing below English text.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook problem: red squiggly underlines appearing below English text.: Hello there,I live in Spain; I have a surface laptop bought in the same country which I use to write email using Outlook. The problem is that whenever I choose to write in English, the software instantly decides to underline all my prose with annoying red squiggles. In an...
  3. underline in taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    underline in taskbar: Since I upgraded to Windows 10 2004, the underline beneath the open programs on the taskbar is hidden below the bottom of the monitor. They are all present, which I can verify If I expand the taskbar to 2-line. But that has never been necessary before. I do not wish to reduce...
  4. Taskbar Underline

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Underline: Is there anyway to increase the taskbar underline or get rid of it? [img] 148391
  5. Taskbar active icon underline customise

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar active icon underline customise: Hello friends I have a problem with telling apart icons on my taskbar between active and just pinned because my screen is damaged and has a permanent blue line along the bottom of the screen. I know there is a way to customise the line and i would like to make it more...
  6. taskbar icon underlined

taskbar icon underlined: Why do I have an icon on the taskbar underlined and how do I get rid of it? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icon-underlined/a35c35ae-e56d-48c8-964d-f4e48b3cd809
  7. Underlined icon in the default taskbar size disappear (picture 1) and reappear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Underlined icon in the default taskbar size disappear (picture 1) and reappear: [ATTACH] It will reappear about 20 minute after disappear... Then for a while (or long while) it will disappear again... --------- [ATTACH] I've tried to expand the tastkbar wider (picture 2) and found that underlined is not disappear but it's hiding lower. So I can see...
  8. Underlined icon in the taskbar disappear (picture 1) and reappear

in Windows 10 Support
    Underlined icon in the taskbar disappear (picture 1) and reappear: [img] It will reappear about 15-20 minute after disappear... Then for a long while it will disappear again... --------- [img] I have expand the tastkbar wider (picture 2) and found that underlined is not disappear but it hiding lower. So I can see underlined if I...
  9. Active Taskbar Icon Underline - how to move it to the top

Active Taskbar Icon Underline - how to move it to the top: I have a problem with the underline beneath the active taskbar icons. I find them hard to see and they get hidden by my tablets case. So I moved the taskbar to the top of the screen. Should have known, because of syncing this automatically moved the taskbar on my desktop...
  10. Underlines on taskbar - what is the color code

Underlines on taskbar - what is the color code: I have my faves pinned to the taskbar (I never got over quickstart really), and having just changed to 10 (by an act of carelessness on my part) I get the underlines for active programs, that works well, but sometimes they are underlined in red not the normal blue - I suspect...