Windows 10: How to get the windows 11 update popup back

Discus and support How to get the windows 11 update popup back in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got the windows 11 update popup in the update settings but i accidentally clicked stay on windows 10, so how do i get the popup back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Prahalad l, Nov 27, 2021.

1. How to get the windows 11 update popup back

I recently got the windows 11 update popup in the update settings but i accidentally clicked stay on windows 10, so how do i get the popup back to install windows 11 without using a iso or the assistant installer?

:)

Prahalad l, Nov 27, 2021
  2. denmarfl Win User

Internet Explorer 11; Windows 10....Stopped Working

IE11; Windows 10. For the past 2 weeks when I open IE11 I get Internet Explorer has Stopped working POPUP message rendering IE 11 unusable.

I have followed suggested Fixes by "Resetting" IE11; Use Software Rendering...is NOT checked. I have tried to use "System Restore" and go back to a Restore Point prior to 2 weeks but, I get unable to restore to xx/xx/xxxx because the process cannot file iexplorer.exe.

I have tried several Restore Points...get this same result.

I cannot fine the Internet 11 Install Update to delete it as it is not in the list History\Installed Updates.

Surely there must be away to fix IE 11...I have run out of things to do...suggestions with steps will be appreciated.

denmarfl, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Smeed Win User

How to get the windows 11 update popup back

Smeed, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

How to get the windows 11 update popup back

1. How to get the windows 11 update popup back - Similar Threads - update popup

2. How to get the windows 11 update popup back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get the windows 11 update popup back: I recently got the windows 11 update popup in the update settings but i accidentally clicked stay on windows 10, so how do i get the popup back to install windows 11 without using a iso or the assistant installer?...
  3. How to get the windows 11 update popup back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get the windows 11 update popup back: I recently got the windows 11 update popup in the update settings but i accidentally clicked stay on windows 10, so how do i get the popup back to install windows 11 without using a iso or the assistant installer?...
  4. Disable Edge update warning popup.

Disable Edge update warning popup.: How can I stop update warnings in the browser edge. I had disabled all notifications, blocked the popups, disabled windows updates in services and still it is showing waring messages when ever I opened or refreshed the browser. I don't to want to update it. Please Help its...
  5. Windows Update Popup

Windows Update Popup: Can someone help me on how to disable the windows update popup? possibly using a registry key value? we tried setting up the value here as HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\UpdateNotificationLevel 2 but still the pop ups happen to appear again. Any...
  6. MY WINDOWS CONTINOUS GIVING ME POPUP AFTER UPDATE AS MY WINDOWS IS NOT GENUINE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MY WINDOWS CONTINOUS GIVING ME POPUP AFTER UPDATE AS MY WINDOWS IS NOT GENUINE: MY WINDOWS CONTINOUS GIVING ME POPUP AFTER UPDATE AS MY WINDOWS IS NOT GENUINE, I HAVE TRIED EVERTYNIG AS GIVEN ON INTERNET. I DONT HAVE PRODUCT KEY. HOW TO FIND PRODUCE KEY OF INBUILD WINDOWS?...
  7. After last Win10 update taskbar popups no longer stay open!

in Windows 10 Support
    After last Win10 update taskbar popups no longer stay open!: After last Win10 (Ver 2004, Build 19041.630) update my taskbar apps (Wordweb, Icloud, etc) will no longer stay in place over any open screens (such as gmail or web screens). If clicked on they'll popup then quickly disappear. They will be open and available however back on...
  8. Getting this popup every five minutes since the latest update, ran DISM.exe...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting this popup every five minutes since the latest update, ran DISM.exe...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LocksmithVisible [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/irxz2t/getting_this_popup_every_five_minutes_since_the/
  9. Need Help. My laptop is fully updated and this popup appears every 5 minutes. E:\ is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help. My laptop is fully updated and this popup appears every 5 minutes. E:\ is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jee_kay [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i708bs/need_help_my_laptop_is_fully_updated_and_this/
  10. Cmd popup then disappears after windows update

Cmd popup then disappears after windows update: I have reset my laptop then after installing new updates for windows I rebooted my laptop and a cmd window popup then disappears. Then I checked if it will popup again if I rebooted my system but it does not. Can the windows update cause the cmd window to popup for a...