Windows 10: How to get the windows 11 update popup back

Discus and support How to get the windows 11 update popup back in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got the windows 11 update popup in the update settings but i accidentally clicked stay on windows 10, so how do i get the popup back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Prahalad l, Nov 27, 2021.

1. How to get the windows 11 update popup back

I recently got the windows 11 update popup in the update settings but i accidentally clicked stay on windows 10, so how do i get the popup back to install windows 11 without using a iso or the assistant installer?

:)

Prahalad l, Nov 27, 2021
  2. denmarfl Win User

Internet Explorer 11; Windows 10....Stopped Working

IE11; Windows 10. For the past 2 weeks when I open IE11 I get Internet Explorer has Stopped working POPUP message rendering IE 11 unusable.

I have followed suggested Fixes by "Resetting" IE11; Use Software Rendering...is NOT checked. I have tried to use "System Restore" and go back to a Restore Point prior to 2 weeks but, I get unable to restore to xx/xx/xxxx because the process cannot file iexplorer.exe.

I have tried several Restore Points...get this same result.

I cannot fine the Internet 11 Install Update to delete it as it is not in the list History\Installed Updates.

Surely there must be away to fix IE 11...I have run out of things to do...suggestions with steps will be appreciated.

denmarfl, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Smeed Win User

How to get the windows 11 update popup back

Smeed, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

How to get the windows 11 update popup back

1. How to get the windows 11 update popup back - Similar Threads - update popup

2. Hide the 'restart to install windows 10 updates' popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hide the 'restart to install windows 10 updates' popup: Hi,I have several computers in a network that I've set to auto-update at certain times out of business hours. I've turned notifications off but I still get a popup during business hours asking me to complete updates that I need to hide. Is there any way to hide this popup and...
  3. Hide the 'restart to install windows 10 updates' popup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hide the 'restart to install windows 10 updates' popup: Hi,I have several computers in a network that I've set to auto-update at certain times out of business hours. I've turned notifications off but I still get a popup during business hours asking me to complete updates that I need to hide. Is there any way to hide this popup and...
  4. Hide the 'restart to install windows 10 updates' popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Taskbar popups don't show up when clicked Search, Start, Calendar, etc and I can't update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar popups don't show up when clicked Search, Start, Calendar, etc and I can't update...: My taskbar is unresponsive when I click on the start, search, calendar, network, volume, and notifications buttons. I am able to click on the applications, but not the buttons that I have just listed. I have tried restarting services, the explorer, and running...
  6. Taskbar popups don't show up when clicked Search, Start, Calendar, etc and I can't update...

Taskbar popups don't show up when clicked Search, Start, Calendar, etc and I can't update...: My taskbar is unresponsive when I click on the start, search, calendar, network, volume, and notifications buttons. I am able to click on the applications, but not the buttons that I have just listed. I have tried restarting services, the explorer, and running...
  7. Taskbar popups don't show up when clicked Search, Start, Calendar, etc and I can't update...

8. How to block blue all-screen popups reminding of update pending from EVER happening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to block blue all-screen popups reminding of update pending from EVER happening?: I use Windows 10 Home. Recently 6.12.2022 I have decided to close my PC and let Windows update. Prior to that I have blocked these invasive, disrupting popups from happening - as they were disruptive and they always forced "scheduled shutdown" setting on, forcing me to be...
  9. How to block blue all-screen popups reminding of update pending from EVER happening?

How to block blue all-screen popups reminding of update pending from EVER happening?: I use Windows 10 Home. Recently 6.12.2022 I have decided to close my PC and let Windows update. Prior to that I have blocked these invasive, disrupting popups from happening - as they were disruptive and they always forced "scheduled shutdown" setting on, forcing me to be...
  10. How to block blue all-screen popups reminding of update pending from EVER happening?