Windows 10: how to get this new microsoft junk off my computer??

Discus and support how to get this new microsoft junk off my computer?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; some sort of win 10 update has installed a new piece of microsoft crap on my machine. see attached pic. it shows weather etc and when it is clicked it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by msongs, Jun 11, 2021.

1. msongs Win User

how to get this new microsoft junk off my computer??

some sort of win 10 update has installed a new piece of microsoft crap on my machine. see attached pic. it shows weather etc and when it is clicked it appears to show some kind of live "news' feed that I did not ask for and do not want. how can I get rid of it. its disgusting that this has been put on my computer.

:)

msongs, Jun 11, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 11, 2021
  3. windows 10 duplicate junk emails

It seems to be that you're using Outlook.com, may we recommend to check your Junk Mail Settings, refer to the steps below:

• On your inbox, click the Gear icon and select
      Options from the dropdown list.

• Under Junk Email, click
      Filters and reporting.

• Under Choose a junk e-mail filter, choose the level of protection that you want, and then click Save. If the Exclusive level was set, messages from senders not on your Contacts
      or Safe sender’s lists will have been sent to the Junk e-mail folder.
    Update us on the outcome.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 11, 2021
  4. AJ1966 Win User

Help ! My junk emails are missing !!!

Hi, again and thanks for suggestions. David, I think that your reply shows me that the "junk" item is missing from my list. I click on "more" and it is simply not there ! Is it possible that the mail part of W10 wasn't loaded properly ? And if that's the case, what can I do about it please ?

AJ1966, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

1. how to get this new microsoft junk off my computer?? - Similar Threads - microsoft junk off

2. cant get microsoft office on my new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant get microsoft office on my new computer: i am having problems with microsoft 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-microsoft-office-on-my-new-computer/c65e58d4-7b50-415f-a16b-260be5c905df
  3. cant get microsoft office on my new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant get microsoft office on my new computer: i am having problems with microsoft 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-microsoft-office-on-my-new-computer/c65e58d4-7b50-415f-a16b-260be5c905df
  4. cant get microsoft office on my new computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. How do I convince Microsoft to get Xbox off my computer!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I convince Microsoft to get Xbox off my computer!!!!!: Xbox is an abuse of our relationship and as a shareholder let me just say out loud: Screw you Microsoft! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-convince-microsoft-to-get-xbox-off-my/35b08fe0-1f0c-4333-9633-8d18ada19f4b
  6. How do I convince Microsoft to get Xbox off my computer!!!!!

How do I convince Microsoft to get Xbox off my computer!!!!!: Xbox is an abuse of our relationship and as a shareholder let me just say out loud: Screw you Microsoft! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-convince-microsoft-to-get-xbox-off-my/35b08fe0-1f0c-4333-9633-8d18ada19f4b
  7. How do I get this off my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get this off my computer?: I was on the Microsoft store and I see someone has hacked my account. I went to setting and I saw that there is an email address on the main account that I don't know of. It is on the main account of the computer and I want to get it off, but I can't because I need to sign...
  8. How do I get this off my computer?

How do I get this off my computer?: I was on the Microsoft store and I see someone has hacked my account. I went to setting and I saw that there is an email address on the main account that I don't know of. It is on the main account of the computer and I want to get it off, but I can't because I need to sign...
  9. how to get computer hacker off my computer for good

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to get computer hacker off my computer for good: I have a computer hacker next door that want pay for service .he is using my sign in information .even when I have change pass word and pin on my computer and I change service company.he has done this for 2 years.i am sick of him .how do I stop him and shut him down...
  10. GET THE NEW SOUND INTERFACE OFF MY COMPUTER

in Windows 10 Customization
    GET THE NEW SOUND INTERFACE OFF MY COMPUTER: I WANT TO OLD SOUND SETTINGS BACK, AND I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE THIS UPDATED **** EVER AGAIN... MAKE IT HAPPEN MICROSOFT!!!!!!!!...