Windows 10: How to get THIS PC opened at StartUp

Discus and support How to get THIS PC opened at StartUp in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I asked this before, was I was given code that I ran in a batchfile in \StartUp\. That worked for a while, then the window no longer opened in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JosephPHILIPPA, Aug 4, 2020.

1. How to get THIS PC opened at StartUp

When I asked this before, was I was given code that I ran in a batchfile in \StartUp\. That worked for a while, then the window no longer opened in the position where I wanted it, and now THIS PC does not open at all after reboot. The system is x64Win10Prov2004

:)

JosephPHILIPPA, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 4, 2020
  4. How to get THIS PC opened at StartUp

OneNote 2016 opening on startup

Hi,

In order to turn off or disable OneNote 2016 at startup, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Taskbar, and select Task Manager.
    • On the bottom right of the Task Manager window, click the drop-down arrow to open
      More details.
    • Click the Startup tab. This tab shows the programs that are enabled on Startup.
    • Right-click OneNote 2016, and click Disable.
    • Click File, then Exit.
    • You may then restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

How to get THIS PC opened at StartUp

1. How to get THIS PC opened at StartUp - Similar Threads - opened StartUp

2. Windows 11 now on startup cannot open any programs, settings, or home menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 now on startup cannot open any programs, settings, or home menu: Recently after restarting my PC Windows is stuck on not being able to open essentially anything, I tried a system restore to fix it didn't work though. I really don't want to reinstall but this has already happened to me last week on windows 10...
  3. Windows 11 now on startup cannot open any programs, settings, or home menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 now on startup cannot open any programs, settings, or home menu: Recently after restarting my PC Windows is stuck on not being able to open essentially anything, I tried a system restore to fix it didn't work though. I really don't want to reinstall but this has already happened to me last week on windows 10...
  4. Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?: My Rest this PC option will not work, I am watching a tutorial on how to fix it and I need to access this version of CMD to try this fix. I hold shift and press restart to go into the start up menu, I click Command Prompt and my pc just goes black and a few seconds later I'm...
  5. Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?

Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?: My Rest this PC option will not work, I am watching a tutorial on how to fix it and I need to access this version of CMD to try this fix. I hold shift and press restart to go into the start up menu, I click Command Prompt and my pc just goes black and a few seconds later I'm...
  6. Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows Security only opens on second startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security only opens on second startup: Hi,My install: Windows 11 23H2I've noticed a problem for some time. When I first start up the computer, the Windows Security icon the blue shield has a yellow exclamation mark see picture below, and I can't open the Windows Security settings. When I click on it, nothing...
  8. Windows Security only opens on second startup

Windows Security only opens on second startup: Hi,My install: Windows 11 23H2I've noticed a problem for some time. When I first start up the computer, the Windows Security icon the blue shield has a yellow exclamation mark see picture below, and I can't open the Windows Security settings. When I click on it, nothing...
  9. Windows 10 startup apps not working and cannot open any applications beside Run command

Windows 10 startup apps not working and cannot open any applications beside Run command: Hey, I've been experiencing some issues. My pc boots up to windows but after that I am unable to access anything besides the Run command. Even trying to open something from Run does not work. I cannot open the task manager as well. In addition to this, I am unable to access...
  10. Windows 10 startup apps not working and cannot open any applications beside Run command

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 startup apps not working and cannot open any applications beside Run command: Hey, I've been experiencing some issues. My pc boots up to windows but after that I am unable to access anything besides the Run command. Even trying to open something from Run does not work. I cannot open the task manager as well. In addition to this, I am unable to access...