Windows 10: How to get to end of a document quickly.

Discus and support How to get to end of a document quickly. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good morning, I want to go to the end of a very long document without scrolling through all the pages. I have Windows 10 and use Google Chrome. One... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NancyTucker1, Dec 8, 2018.

1. How to get to end of a document quickly.

Good morning,

I want to go to the end of a very long document without scrolling through all the pages. I have Windows 10 and use Google Chrome. One used to be able to hit the "End" button and that would work, but it doesn't anymore. Thanks, Nancy

:)

NancyTucker1, Dec 8, 2018

2. How to setup Activesync quickly on 100 phones

Unfortunately just one at a time as far as I know. Each device is unique and has to be setup with their own mailbox.

I would suggest creating a document that has a step by step process outlining the steps the user will have to take to setup his/her mailbox. My guess is that most will be able to set them up very quickly.

Jack Cook

http://www.experiencemobility.net

http://www.mobilitysite.com

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Dec 8, 2018
  4. How to get to end of a document quickly.

Problem with list of documents in My Documents

When I search the list of documents in My Documents it automatically scrolls back to the top of the list every few seconds. If I am trying to open a document the name of which starts with a "w" I had better click on it very quickly because the list view
    scrolls back to the to in the blink of an eye.

How can I prevent this unwelcome scroll?

Zach Everitt, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

How to get to end of a document quickly.

1. How to get to end of a document quickly. - Similar Threads - end document quickly

2. windows quick scan never ends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows quick scan never ends: windows QUICK SCAN never finishes, as a result I always have YellowBlack exclamation mark in tool bar.Everything is up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-quick-scan-never-ends/1b871116-7419-4f99-92cc-965b37156c5a
  3. windows quick scan never ends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows quick scan never ends: windows QUICK SCAN never finishes, as a result I always have YellowBlack exclamation mark in tool bar.Everything is up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-quick-scan-never-ends/1b871116-7419-4f99-92cc-965b37156c5a
  4. Documents folder not pinning to Quick Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents folder not pinning to Quick Access: It's a full clean install of windows 11 done yesterday. Everything is working absolutely fine but I accidently unpinned the documents folder from the quick access menu and I can't seem to be able to pin my most important Documents folder back in the quick access. I always...
  5. Documents folder not pinning to Quick Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Documents folder not pinning to Quick Access: It's a full clean install of windows 11 done yesterday. Everything is working absolutely fine but I accidently unpinned the documents folder from the quick access menu and I can't seem to be able to pin my most important Documents folder back in the quick access. I always...
  6. How to get print start and end time ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to get print start and end time ?: For printing a file as non-admin user, how to get:notified when print sucessful notified if print failstart and end time of printThanks Ahead! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-print-start-and-end-time/7cea3748-fc3c-4d37-8a76-90cd269e2b0e
  7. How to get to end of a document quickly when using Chrome?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get to end of a document quickly when using Chrome?: Good morning, I want to go to the end of a very long document without scrolling through all the pages. I have Windows 10 and use Google Chrome. One used to be able to hit the "End" button and that would work, but it doesn't anymore. Thanks, Nancy * Original title: How...
  8. accessing documents on Quick access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    accessing documents on Quick access: Windows 10 - I can no longer access the latest documents I'm working on in Quick Access - just offers folders. This happened about two weeks ago. How do I fix it?...
  9. WINDOWS KEY + END DOES NOT MOVE CURSOR TO THE END OF A DOCUMENT

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS KEY + END DOES NOT MOVE CURSOR TO THE END OF A DOCUMENT: WINDOWS KEY + END DOES NOT MOVE CURSOR TO THE END OF A DOCUMENT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10/98bda4cd-73a9-4de6-9456-27c44cd0a6a7
  10. Quick Access, Documents, multiple windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Access, Documents, multiple windows: Hello everyone! I hope you can help me today, I've been having a problem that's been driving me up the wall. I have my "Documents" folder under Quick Access when I open the File Explorer. Every time I open a folder within the Documents folder that is sitting under Quick...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. GO TO THE END OF A DOCUMENT IN A PORTATIL

2. how to get to end of a document quickly