Windows 10: How to get to startup repair on boot camp?

Discus and support How to get to startup repair on boot camp? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just had a problem with my bootcamp macbook after i used partition assist to split a new partition, computer restarted into aomei black screen command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JianChengLu, Jun 21, 2020.

1. How to get to startup repair on boot camp?

Just had a problem with my bootcamp macbook

after i used partition assist to split a new partition, computer restarted into aomei black screen command prompt-like letters, when the partition progress bar reached 100% computer blue screened and showed

“Bad system config info” then then i try to boot after it took me to the mac side with a blinking folder with question mark on it, then all i can do is going to the mac recovering thingy which will not work, my macos partition jus disappeared, and i all i can find is the windows one, and im pretty sure it is fine because i can see the used up storage and the usable storage, but the recover thing wont pet me boot into that partition with windows, it showe ”Bless tool is unable to set the current boot disk”. For me personally i need the file in macos much more because all files in window were backuped onto an external raid 1, but not the files in macos i do not know how to get to window nor windows startup repair. Help me please!

:)

JianChengLu, Jun 21, 2020

2. Bluetooth is not working with Boot Camp after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

To enable your Bluetooth, run the Boot Camp Assistant from the Utilities folder on your Mac and install the support software, which includes the latest drivers you need for Bluetooth.

• Check for software updates to make sure OS X, your Mac firmware, and Boot Camp Assistant are
      up to date.

• Run Boot Camp Assistant and install the support software, which includes the latest Boot Camp drivers you need for Bluetooth.
      You can find step-by-step directions at Apple’s Support Site here.
    After reinstalling the drivers, all paired devices from Windows 8.1 should still be paired and usable.

Ravinath P, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Windows 10 stuck on Startup repair when booting

Hi,

As per the description I understand your concern about Windows 10 Startup repair, we will help you with this issue.
    I would suggest you to run Startup repair from Advance boot option. It may ask you to insert the Installation DVD/USB while doing startup repair. You have to create an installation media for that. You may download an ISO from
    the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-iso

To run Startup repair from Advance boot option, follow the below steps:

• Press and holdShift key
      and click onRestart in Power icon.

• Click onTroubleshoot.

• Click onAdvanced Options.

• Now click onStartup Repair.

• Follow the further instructions.
    Hope this helps you. Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Wile E Win User

How to get to startup repair on boot camp?

To Boot Camp or not to Boot Camp?

Boot Camp still works on Tiger, too. My sister's Mac is still on Tiger, and it still boots to XP when she wants it to. You just can't download it anymore, so you have to already have it. I think it just doesn't update Boot Camp or the drivers anymore, but why fix it if it ain't broke? lol.

Wile E, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

How to get to startup repair on boot camp?

1. How to get to startup repair on boot camp? - Similar Threads - startup repair boot

2. Is boot camp free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is boot camp free?: I have a mac and the mac os is not doing everything I need it to so I decided to download windows. A lot of websites say it's free but I have seen some websites saying that you need a product key. I was wondering if I need a licence key to download windows through boot camp...
  3. Is boot camp free?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is boot camp free?: I have a mac and the mac os is not doing everything I need it to so I decided to download windows. A lot of websites say it's free but I have seen some websites saying that you need a product key. I was wondering if I need a licence key to download windows through boot camp...
  4. Is boot camp free?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to get boot camp files moved to external hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get boot camp files moved to external hard drive: how to get boot camp files moved to external hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-boot-camp-files-moved-to-external-hard/4c31e864-9439-4f8b-8df4-7b0ff49066c9
  6. how to get boot camp files moved to external hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to get boot camp files moved to external hard drive: how to get boot camp files moved to external hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-boot-camp-files-moved-to-external-hard/4c31e864-9439-4f8b-8df4-7b0ff49066c9
  7. how to get boot camp files moved to external hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How to enter startup repair?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to enter startup repair?: Hello, my windows is broken, and i tried to fix it with startup repair. but when i will login to my account, my password is wrong. I tried to enter the microsoft account password and the pin used to log in on windows 10 but still can't log in. Which password should I enter?...
  9. Have Startup Repair and cannot boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Have Startup Repair and cannot boot: Windows 10 Startup Repair Loop - Will not boot Have received a PC from a friend which will not boot into regular Windows 1903, will only boot into the Windows Recovery Environment after attempting a repair. I've been trying to get it working for a while now and everything I...
  10. MCB Boot Camp Critial_Process_Died

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MCB Boot Camp Critial_Process_Died: Hello, I'm trying to install windows 10 on my Mid 2014 macbook Pro and I keep getting the blue screen with the issue 'Critial_Process_Died'. I have an aftermarket SSD which is 512GB Anyone here able to help at all, or guide me towards someone who could help etc. submitted...