Windows 10: how to get toicons of already loaded apps

Discus and support how to get toicons of already loaded apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do I get to the apps that came already Notebook on my new notebook?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Widge1, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Widge1 Win User

how to get toicons of already loaded apps

how do I get to the apps that came already Notebook on my new notebook?

:)

Widge1, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. how to get toicons of already loaded apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw and Solitaire apps will not load and run

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issues with Windows store download and Windows updates too, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.

Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Step 3: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 4:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 16, 2019
  4. how to get toicons of already loaded apps

Windows 10 Store and Solitaire apps will not load

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run Built in Troubleshooter, Reset Store and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow the steps below to run Built in Troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.
    • Select Windows store Apps.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.

Step 2: Reset the Windows Store.

Please follow the steps below to Reset Store.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.
    Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

how to get toicons of already loaded apps

1. how to get toicons of already loaded apps - Similar Threads - toicons already loaded

2. How do I get the Windows 10 Apps and Features Dialog to recognize that I've already...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get the Windows 10 Apps and Features Dialog to recognize that I've already...: Hi there,After my laptop finally gave in, I began using my partner's old computer. During this time I bought a new SATA SSD drive and installed it as a D: drive for steam games and large files. I installed several games, like Cyberpunk 2077, onto the D: drive. Eventually I...
  3. How to make windows unrecognize already "deleted" apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make windows unrecognize already "deleted" apps?: Recently my HDD is busted, so I replace it with an HDD. Problem is windows are still treating that the files exist on the new D drive, even though it's empty. is there any way I can make windows unrecognize the already "deleted" file? Because it's messing up a lot of my...
  4. How to make windows unrecognize already "deleted" apps?

How to make windows unrecognize already "deleted" apps?: Recently my HDD is busted, so I replace it with an HDD. Problem is windows are still treating that the files exist on the new D drive, even though it's empty. is there any way I can make windows unrecognize the already "deleted" file? Because it's messing up a lot of my...
  5. How to get the Xbox app to load

How to get the Xbox app to load: None of the game I have gotten through the Microsoft store are loading and neither is the Xbox app. It's a Windows 11 Pro with version 23H2. Does anyone have an idea as to how to get the Xbox app and game working. The games don't even open and the Xbox app just stays on the...
  6. How to get the Xbox app to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get the Xbox app to load: None of the game I have gotten through the Microsoft store are loading and neither is the Xbox app. It's a Windows 11 Pro with version 23H2. Does anyone have an idea as to how to get the Xbox app and game working. The games don't even open and the Xbox app just stays on the...
  7. Microsoft store and Get Help app not loading

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and Get Help app not loading: So far all day the Microsoft store and Get Help app haven't been loading. My internet is fine, my computer is updated and I also followed a guide my friends sent me to get this fixed and nothing is helping....
  8. Cannot load win live. Says it is there already

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot load win live. Says it is there already: I did a clean boot to Win7, installed all updates. Downloaded Win Essentials. It worked. But when I tried to add my emails I did something and it would not open . Tried to re install Win essentials but it says "you already have it". I up graded to Win10. Still have the...
  9. Get 'Account already exists' in Win10 Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Get 'Account already exists' in Win10 Mail app: I was having problems with one of my accounts in Mail, so did what I have done before - deleted and re-installed. Except that Mail says that account already exists and will not allow me to install it.I have looked through all the postings in MS forums related to this topic...
  10. Getting an error when trying to load an app

Getting an error when trying to load an app: [img] I can't for the life of me fix this problem! 38440