Windows 10: How to get Toolbar on the Second Monitor Taskbar?

Discus and support How to get Toolbar on the Second Monitor Taskbar? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So yeah, basically that's the question. I have a neat little Toolbar that shows my current internet usage, which is really cool, shows me when the net... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Killer931, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Killer931 Win User

How to get Toolbar on the Second Monitor Taskbar?

So yeah, basically that's the question.

I have a neat little Toolbar that shows my current internet usage, which is really cool, shows me when the net goes down, if it's my Net that's messing up or the service I am using. Simple enough.

How to get Toolbar on the Second Monitor Taskbar? [​IMG]

But, when I play games or watch videos I generally do in Full-screen Mode, like most normal people. So, that means if I want to check the Toolbar, I have to close down/minimize whatever it is I'm doing, which is a little inconvenient, since for most games/programs that go full-screen you can't right click their icon on the taskbar and hit minimize, you gotta go into Task Manager, you have to find the app, drop it down, find which one is the window you have open, right click it and hit minimize.

The game Warframe for Example:

How to get Toolbar on the Second Monitor Taskbar? [​IMG]

So, since I have a huge amount of empty taskbar real-estate on my second monitor, is there any way I can capitalize on that? Anyone have any suggestions or solutions to this problem?

Thank you for reading! c:

:)

Killer931, Sep 3, 2019

2. Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 3, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Taskbar on second monitor on Win7

It doubles it, at least in the way he wants, I don't know what you want. The taskbar on the second monitor is seperate from the taskbar on the first. The programs open on the second monitor show up on the second task bar.

newtekie1, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Pete1burn Win User

Taskbar on second monitor on Win7

Anyone know of some good freeware app that will add a taskbar to my second monitor and only show apps on that monitor on its taskbar? I was using Ultramon in XP but wondering if there's something better for Win7. Thanks.

Pete1burn, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

1. How to get Toolbar on the Second Monitor Taskbar? - Similar Threads - Toolbar Second Monitor

2. TASKBAR - TOOLBAR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TASKBAR - TOOLBAR: It will be very helpful and time saving if we can have taskbar toolbar functions back in windows 11. Toolbar was really time saving and an excellent feature of windows. is there a plan to bring the toolbar back in windows 11? otherwise, many users potentially will switch back...
  3. TASKBAR - TOOLBAR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TASKBAR - TOOLBAR: It will be very helpful and time saving if we can have taskbar toolbar functions back in windows 11. Toolbar was really time saving and an excellent feature of windows. is there a plan to bring the toolbar back in windows 11? otherwise, many users potentially will switch back...
  4. Shortcuts for programs in second taskbar of the second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcuts for programs in second taskbar of the second monitor: HI there!I'm using two monitors. I can launch each program in my primary taskbar using shortcuts as Windows Key + 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.So is there any idea how to open launch programs in my second taskbar of the second monitor using shortcuts?First primary taskbarSecond not...
  5. Shortcuts for programs in second taskbar of the second monitor

Shortcuts for programs in second taskbar of the second monitor: HI there!I'm using two monitors. I can launch each program in my primary taskbar using shortcuts as Windows Key + 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.So is there any idea how to open launch programs in my second taskbar of the second monitor using shortcuts?First primary taskbarSecond not...
  6. Shortcuts for programs in second taskbar of the second monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to use "Links" toolbar for the taskbar on a second monitor.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to use "Links" toolbar for the taskbar on a second monitor.: Title explains it all. I have all these customization's that I've made to my taskbar, but it cannot be arranged in the correct way on my second monitor. There are literally no setting for it when I right click on it. If this helps, to set up my main taskbar I right clicked...
  8. How to get Toolbar on the Second Monitor Taskbar?

How to get Toolbar on the Second Monitor Taskbar?: So yeah, basically that's the question. I have a neat little Toolbar that shows my current internet usage, which is really cool, shows me when the net goes down, if it's my Net that's messing up or the service I am using. Simple enough. [img] But, when I play games or...
  9. A second taskbar / toolbar that is flexible

in Windows 10 Customization
    A second taskbar / toolbar that is flexible: I was playing with windows taskbar and toolbar and was thinking; would it not be a nice thing if we could separate the toolbar form the taskbar and lock it to the border of the screen...
  10. toolbar/taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    toolbar/taskbar: Hi new to this page and hoping for some desperately needed help!!!!! I have windows 10 now ( i think a mistake and can't go back) but my tool/task bar won't auto hide. Somedays it will for a moment or opening new tabs, then it jusy stays put and won't go away..... Any ideas...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get tool bar on second screen