Windows 10: How to get top parent id and last child id from parent child hierarchy SQL server

Discus and support How to get top parent id and last child id from parent child hierarchy SQL server in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Suppose i have a table which has column like ID, ParentID, Namedata store like++++ ID ParentID Name ++++ 1 0 Model 2 1 Consensus Model 3 1 Segment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IndoCorp.Net, Jan 12, 2022.

1. How to get top parent id and last child id from parent child hierarchy SQL server

Suppose i have a table which has column like ID, ParentID, Namedata store like++++ ID ParentID Name ++++ 1 0 Model 2 1 Consensus Model 3 1 Segment Details 4 3 Key Financials ++++1 How to know what is top parent of Key Financials which is Consensus Mode.2 how to know what is the last child of Consensus Mode in hierarchy?what sql i need to issue to get result for my 2 questions.

:)

IndoCorp.Net, Jan 12, 2022
  2. TomBrad95 Win User

add parent to exisitng child account

If you are talking about my family then you don't add the parent to the child account you add the child to the parent account. First go to windowsphone.com and sign in using the parent account, then in the top right corner click my family, there should
    then be steps on how to activate my family and how to add the children.

TomBrad95, Jan 12, 2022
  3. Wisewiz Win User
    Date Attributes of Parent Folder based on Child Folder Attributes

Hi, Rey,

If the object is to make the parent folder show the date of the last modification of files (or folders) beneath it, select the parent folder, right-click on the space next to one of the column headings (Name, Type, Size, whatever you've got up there) and the context menu will let you uncheck Date Created and check Date Modified instead.

How to get top parent id and last child id from parent child hierarchy SQL server [​IMG]

How to get top parent id and last child id from parent child hierarchy SQL server [​IMG]

Wisewiz, Jan 12, 2022
  4. Archoniar Win User

How to get top parent id and last child id from parent child hierarchy SQL server

How to remove parental controls as the child

I'm connected to another account by the family features. I'm listed as the child. I was unaware when this change was made. How do I get rid of the parental settings?

Archoniar, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

How to get top parent id and last child id from parent child hierarchy SQL server

1. How to get top parent id and last child id from parent child hierarchy SQL server - Similar Threads - top parent last

2. date of birth change from child to parent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    date of birth change from child to parent: Help. I am, unable to change the date of birth on my microsoft account, it is currently a child account although I am an adult. I am not sure how this happened - the settings wont let me change and I am in desperate need for this to happen as I am trying to study and open...
  3. date of birth change from child to parent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    date of birth change from child to parent: Help. I am, unable to change the date of birth on my microsoft account, it is currently a child account although I am an adult. I am not sure how this happened - the settings wont let me change and I am in desperate need for this to happen as I am trying to study and open...
  4. date of birth change from child to parent

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Childs PC and Parental PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Childs PC and Parental PIN: Apparently Windows has an issue that I have yet to find a solution to...My child's PC has parental controls turned on. It wants my PIN to allow updates for games etc. I cannot remember said PIN and there is no option anywhere to reset it. When I choose Forgot PIN, it tells...
  6. Childs PC and Parental PIN

Childs PC and Parental PIN: Apparently Windows has an issue that I have yet to find a solution to...My child's PC has parental controls turned on. It wants my PIN to allow updates for games etc. I cannot remember said PIN and there is no option anywhere to reset it. When I choose Forgot PIN, it tells...
  7. Moving Minecraft from parent's account to child's

Moving Minecraft from parent's account to child's: How to move a game from parent's Microsoft account to child's account? I bought a game using my account, and the game is available only in my account, and my son doesn't have access to his Minecraft. Is there any possibility to move the game to my son's account? I don't want...
  8. How to get top parent id and last child id from parent child hierarchy SQL server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get top parent id and last child id from parent child hierarchy SQL server: Suppose i have a table which has column like ID, ParentID, Namedata store like++++ ID ParentID Name ++++ 1 0 Model 2 1 Consensus Model 3 1 Segment Details 4 3 Key Financials ++++1 How to know what is top parent of Key Financials which is Consensus Mode.2 how to know what is...
  9. How to get top parent id and last child id from parent child hierarchy SQL server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get top parent id and last child id from parent child hierarchy SQL server: Suppose i have a table which has column like ID, ParentID, Namedata store like++++ ID ParentID Name ++++ 1 0 Model 2 1 Consensus Model 3 1 Segment Details 4 3 Key Financials ++++1 How to know what is top parent of Key Financials which is Consensus Mode.2 how to know what is...
  10. Transfer Parent's GamerTag to Child

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Parent's GamerTag to Child: Has there been any progress on this apparently long-standing issue with the fact that many children start their XBox experience using their parents Microsoft Account, but ultimately need to have their own as they enter their teenage years (without losing their gaming...