Windows 10: How to get traffic count on a specific IP connection?

Discus and support How to get traffic count on a specific IP connection? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Win 10 20H2 Build 19042.928 Is there any way to collect traffic statistics for a specific IP connection (not for the whole adapter)? I know I can run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pokeefe0001, May 4, 2021.

1. How to get traffic count on a specific IP connection?

Win 10 20H2 Build 19042.928 Is there any way to collect traffic statistics for a specific IP connection (not for the whole adapter)? I know I can run Wireshark or Netsh Trace to collect a packet trace, but I'm interested in only the sent and received byte counts. At the moment I'm specifically interested in Remote Desktop traffic so I'd accept a solution specifically related to RDP but I'd prefer a general solution.

:)

pokeefe0001, May 4, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

How to get traffic count on a specific IP connection?

You could try Process Hacker. To save details highlight entry and copy to text file.

How to get traffic count on a specific IP connection? [​IMG]

Callender, May 5, 2021
  3. How to get traffic count on a specific IP connection?

Win 10 20H2 Build 19042.928

Is there any way to collect traffic statistics for a specific IP connection (not for the whole adapter)?
    I know I can run Wireshark or Netsh Trace to collect a packet trace, but I'm interested in only the sent and received byte counts.

At the moment I'm specifically interested in Remote Desktop traffic so I'd accept a solution specifically related to RDP but I'd prefer a general solution.

pokeefe0001, May 5, 2021
  4. AndreTen Win User

There is one utility it may do what you want. It's called Glasswire. It's primary function is firewall. But it's not that great at it.. But has very friendly traffic presentation feature.
    May be for you. It can show real time traffic, or traffic by day, week. By app or kind of traffic or publisher...

Very basic use is free - lucky for your this is net monitoring. Most security features are payed

AndreTen, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. How to get traffic count on a specific IP connection? - Similar Threads - traffic count specific

2. How to force file transfer traffic over a specific Nic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to force file transfer traffic over a specific Nic: I have two identical servers, each having 2 10Gbe nics each. The first nic nic1 of each server is connected to the enterprise network via a 1Gbe Switch. The second nics nic2 are connected directly to each other. I would like all file transfers between the two servers ie....
  3. How to force file transfer traffic over a specific Nic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to force file transfer traffic over a specific Nic: I have two identical servers, each having 2 10Gbe nics each. The first nic nic1 of each server is connected to the enterprise network via a 1Gbe Switch. The second nics nic2 are connected directly to each other. I would like all file transfers between the two servers ie....
  4. How to force file transfer traffic over a specific Nic

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to block any incomming and outgoing ip traffic for given ip ranges with Windows 10...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to block any incomming and outgoing ip traffic for given ip ranges with Windows 10...: Hello I want to block any tcp/ip communication between my Ii-System and some ip ranges. The reason is, that I like to use Edge, which has a google core now, and I do not want my computer system to communicate with google at all. I already wrote a program, which extracts...
  6. Allow local network traffic but block remote network traffic for specific program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Allow local network traffic but block remote network traffic for specific program: Is there a way using the Windows Firewall or another utility to block certain programs from accessing the internet but continue to allow them to communicate locally? (i.e. only on the local computer) submitted by /u/ADAMPOKE111 [link] [comments]...
  7. how can I get a word count?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can I get a word count?: How can I get a word count? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-word-count/75bd1ca9-101c-4f71-977b-520e2617d5a0
  8. Assigning a specific IP and gateway for a specific network

Assigning a specific IP and gateway for a specific network: Hey All, I've been working in a lab recently where in order to connect to some of the hardware, we have to connect to a special wireless network, we'll call it <hardware network>. In order for everything to work, i have to use a pre-assigned static ipv4 address <hardware...
  9. VPN Sharing to a specific IP -

VPN Sharing to a specific IP -: Hi guys, I have a VPN that runs on my windows 10. I would like to have that VPN shared/route to a specific IP (that IP is a router set up as an access point, and has wireless and ethernet ports, both working. dlink dir-655 that doesnt support DD-WRT). WHY i want to...
  10. Five super-easy IP traffic monitoring tools

Five super-easy IP traffic monitoring tools: For system admins, one of the most important tasks is keeping an eye on the network. When things go bad in your world, a rogue ne'er-do-well could be the cause. Whether that malicious entity is a hacker, a compromised system, or a bad piece of hardware, it's essential to...