Windows 10: how to get unstuck out of apotio setup?

Discus and support how to get unstuck out of apotio setup? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My iview laptop is stick in apotio setup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Terona Carty, Feb 9, 2023.

1. how to get unstuck out of apotio setup?

My iview laptop is stick in apotio setup

:)

Terona Carty, Feb 9, 2023

2. Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hi Yuri,

To setup dual monitors, I suggest you to press Windows + P keys
    and select Extend or the required option and check for status. If you are still unable to setup dual monitor, suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 9, 2023
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Feb 9, 2023
  4. Louie Del Win User

how to get unstuck out of apotio setup?

Modern setup host

Hi Hermie,

Regarding your concern with the deleted Modern Setup Host file, we’d like to ask the following questions so we can isolate it at the same time:

• What particular action that you’re trying to perform at the time that it was accidentally deleted.?
    • May we know where and how it was deleted on your computer?
    • Were you able to check if the deleted file can be found in the
      Recycle bin?

As an initial step, we suggest that perform a DISM command. This will help repairing possible system file corruptions. Follow these steps:

• Type command in the search box.
    • Right-click on the result and select Run as administrator.
    • Type this command: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    • Press Enter.
    • Close the Command Prompt windows and check if changes were made related to the Modern Setup Host file.

We'll wait for your update after trying the steps.

Louie Del, Feb 9, 2023
Thema:

how to get unstuck out of apotio setup?

1. how to get unstuck out of apotio setup? - Similar Threads - unstuck apotio setup

2. How can i get unstuck on Windows start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get unstuck on Windows start up: So everytime I start up my computer it's all fine and all, but when I'm in the menú where I can see all my apps, it just won't open up everytime I click. It dose it for all apps, I can't open the start menu, Internet explorer icon, folders icon, etc. I'm just stuck in the...
  3. How can i get unstuck on Windows start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i get unstuck on Windows start up: So everytime I start up my computer it's all fine and all, but when I'm in the menú where I can see all my apps, it just won't open up everytime I click. It dose it for all apps, I can't open the start menu, Internet explorer icon, folders icon, etc. I'm just stuck in the...
  4. How to unstuck BIOS Setup in my Asus Pc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to unstuck BIOS Setup in my Asus Pc?: Hello My Asus PC is currebtly stuck on BIOS setup i tried doing restart stuff i seen on others with the same problem but it didn't work pls help! when i pressed F9 a Quick note poppped up...
  5. How to unstuck BIOS Setup in my Asus Pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unstuck BIOS Setup in my Asus Pc?: Hello My Asus PC is currebtly stuck on BIOS setup i tried doing restart stuff i seen on others with the same problem but it didn't work pls help! when i pressed F9 a Quick note poppped up...
  6. How to unstuck BIOS Setup in my Asus Pc?

7. how to get unstuck out of apotio setup?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to get unstuck out of apotio setup?: My iview laptop is stick in apotio setup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-unstuck-out-of-apotio-setup/6327de31-81c0-45cd-9af9-2927f61e9141
  8. how to get unstuck out of apotio setup?

how to get unstuck out of apotio setup?: My iview laptop is stick in apotio setup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-unstuck-out-of-apotio-setup/6327de31-81c0-45cd-9af9-2927f61e9141
  9. how to get out of the aptoio setup ulutiy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get out of the aptoio setup ulutiy: so i have an onn. laptop and i have fast boot secure boot disbaled and the csm enabled and what should i do next to do it pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-out-of-the-aptoio-setup-ulutiy/5f5aa7b1-fa60-44cf-9f82-011c9e8b3214
  10. how to get out of the aptoio setup ulutiy

how to get out of the aptoio setup ulutiy: so i have an onn. laptop and i have fast boot secure boot disbaled and the csm enabled and what should i do next to do it pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-out-of-the-aptoio-setup-ulutiy/5f5aa7b1-fa60-44cf-9f82-011c9e8b3214