Windows 10: How to get wallpapers for Windows 11

Discus and support How to get wallpapers for Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I get Windows 11 wallpapers for old Windows versions, I saw on this site techsarnews an article about these wallpapers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shehab Hosny, Oct 23, 2021.

1. How to get wallpapers for Windows 11

How can I get Windows 11 wallpapers for old Windows versions, I saw on this site techsarnews an article about these wallpapers.

:)

Shehab Hosny, Oct 23, 2021

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 23, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

How to get wallpapers for Windows 11

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

How to get wallpapers for Windows 11

1. How to get wallpapers for Windows 11 - Similar Threads - wallpapers

2. How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?: I've entered the settings, set a different wallpaper for my second monitor, and saved it as a theme. When I change to a different theme and change back, the second monitor doesn't update.I checked the theme file and it does reference both images, so I'm not sure why the...
  3. How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?: I've entered the settings, set a different wallpaper for my second monitor, and saved it as a theme. When I change to a different theme and change back, the second monitor doesn't update.I checked the theme file and it does reference both images, so I'm not sure why the...
  4. An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...: An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop viewing mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-empty-page-icon-appeared-instead-of-the/52a0d7e5-60f8-45fb-b7b4-3d434843aa3e
  5. An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...

An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...: An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop viewing mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-empty-page-icon-appeared-instead-of-the/52a0d7e5-60f8-45fb-b7b4-3d434843aa3e
  6. Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired: I'm refreshing this thread we already spoke about but nobody was able to find a solution.We have many adapters connected in our company meeting rooms, and we'd like to show customized wallpapers.Right now it's possible to upload just one custom image, but this image is...
  7. Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired

Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired: I'm refreshing this thread we already spoke about but nobody was able to find a solution.We have many adapters connected in our company meeting rooms, and we'd like to show customized wallpapers.Right now it's possible to upload just one custom image, but this image is...
  8. How can I change my wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my wallpaper: I was able to change my wallpaper prior to today. It shows under personalization as the one I would like in the preview, however it will not change the actual wallpaper. There are no updates to complete....
  9. How can I change my wallpaper

How can I change my wallpaper: I was able to change my wallpaper prior to today. It shows under personalization as the one I would like in the preview, however it will not change the actual wallpaper. There are no updates to complete....
  10. Desktop live wallpapers from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Desktop live wallpapers from microsoft store: I downloaded desktop live wallpapers from microsoft store and after downloading; when i tried to open it, it showed the pic below. I agreed to download what it said it required but it keeps showing this even when i've downloaded it....