Windows 10: How to get windows 10 to i pad pro 12.9

Discus and support How to get windows 10 to i pad pro 12.9 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to get windows 10 to i pad pro 12.9 [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by hawberomar, Feb 16, 2020.

1. How to get windows 10 to i pad pro 12.9

How to get windows 10 to i pad pro 12.9

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]

:)

hawberomar, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 16, 2020
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    WINDOWS 12

I'm a kind of conspiracy guy. Next logical step would have been 6.4 and 6+4=10. See how I got that? *Smile How to get windows 10 to i pad pro 12.9 :)

rtwjunkie, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

1. How to get windows 10 to i pad pro 12.9 - Similar Threads - pad pro

2. Issue with touch pad on Surface Pro 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with touch pad on Surface Pro 8: After the latest Windows 11 update, my touchpad below when click doesn't seem as responsive. At times I am having to click multiple times to get a reaction and for it to work which never was the case before the update. I don't tend to use the touch of the pad to close tabs...
  3. Issue with touch pad on Surface Pro 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with touch pad on Surface Pro 8: After the latest Windows 11 update, my touchpad below when click doesn't seem as responsive. At times I am having to click multiple times to get a reaction and for it to work which never was the case before the update. I don't tend to use the touch of the pad to close tabs...
  4. ISSUE ! Note Pad Saving Dialog to Win/Sys32 when modifying TXT -- Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ISSUE ! Note Pad Saving Dialog to Win/Sys32 when modifying TXT -- Win10 Pro: I have Windons 10 quite new intalled, I wanted to modify a .txt file, when I push save to save the changes it open a save as dialog setteled by default to System 32 folder .Windows 10 Professional -- Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045 Thanks...
  5. ISSUE ! Note Pad Saving Dialog to Win/Sys32 when modifying TXT -- Win10 Pro

ISSUE ! Note Pad Saving Dialog to Win/Sys32 when modifying TXT -- Win10 Pro: I have Windons 10 quite new intalled, I wanted to modify a .txt file, when I push save to save the changes it open a save as dialog setteled by default to System 32 folder .Windows 10 Professional -- Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045 Thanks...
  6. ISSUE ! Note Pad Saving Dialog to Win/Sys32 when modifying TXT -- Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My Think Pad came with Window 10 Pro, I have the Key. I put Windows 7 Pro on it at the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Think Pad came with Window 10 Pro, I have the Key. I put Windows 7 Pro on it at the...: 5 years ago my Think Pad came with Window 10 Pro, I have the Key. I put Windows 7 Pro on it at the time. How do I go back to Window 10 Pro to stay current?...
  8. My Think Pad came with Window 10 Pro, I have the Key. I put Windows 7 Pro on it at the...

My Think Pad came with Window 10 Pro, I have the Key. I put Windows 7 Pro on it at the...: 5 years ago my Think Pad came with Window 10 Pro, I have the Key. I put Windows 7 Pro on it at the time. How do I go back to Window 10 Pro to stay current?...
  9. My Think Pad came with Window 10 Pro, I have the Key. I put Windows 7 Pro on it at the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. type cover touch pad for surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    type cover touch pad for surface pro 7: On my type cover touchpad I cannot highlight text or use the scrollbar, but I can do everything else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/type-cover-touch-pad-for-surface-pro-7/69258629-ddd5-4458-8e9e-e621b2a1ad5f