Windows 10: How to get Windows 10 to see the contents of Samsung Smartphone

Discus and support How to get Windows 10 to see the contents of Samsung Smartphone in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have Windows 10 v21H1 (OS Build 19043.1161) I connected my Samsung S8+ smartphone (Android) to my pc so I can transfer pictures / images and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bondy99, Aug 21, 2021.

1. bondy99 Win User

How to get Windows 10 to see the contents of Samsung Smartphone

Hi, I have Windows 10 v21H1 (OS Build 19043.1161) I connected my Samsung S8+ smartphone (Android) to my pc so I can transfer pictures / images and music from the phone to my pc. My computer can connect to the phone and sees folders, however, all folders appear empty, I can access the images via the phone but not through the pc hookup. Am I doing something wrong or missing something? I'm stumped. Bondy

:)

bondy99, Aug 21, 2021
  2. Pete1burn Win User

[WTB][US]   Verizon Windows Mobile Smartphone

I have an old Verizon Samsung smartphone with Windows Mobile, but I doubt you'd be interested. It's an older model than the ones you listed, but it matches all of your requirements.

Pete1burn, Aug 21, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 21, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 21, 2021
Thema:

1. How to get Windows 10 to see the contents of Samsung Smartphone - Similar Threads - contents Samsung Smartphone

2. How to get Windows 10 to see the contents of Samsung Smartphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to get Windows 10 to see the contents of Samsung Smartphone: Hi, I have Windows 10 v21H1 (OS Build 19043.1161) I connected my Samsung S8+ smartphone (Android) to my pc so I can transfer pictures / images and music from the phone to my pc. My computer can connect to the phone and sees folders, however, all folders appear empty, I can...
  3. How to get a MAC address for a smartphone?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get a MAC address for a smartphone?: I am trying to set up 'parental control' on an australian telstra router and it wants me to provide a mac address for every device I set up a block for. One of those devices is a smartphone and it appears on the router listing with IP addresses only, no MAC address. How can I...
  4. Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and Tablets Android Enterprise Recommended

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and Tablets Android Enterprise Recommended: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. today announced that it will join Android Enterprise Recommended, a Google-led program aimed at making it easier for enterprise businesses to integrate mobile solutions into their operations. Samsung’s participation in the program...
  5. Trying to access files from a Samsung smartphone with SMB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to access files from a Samsung smartphone with SMB: Hi, I used to access my computer files from the files app on my Samsung device by logging in through SMB. However, since windows 10 got rid of traditional passwords, I can´t log in anymore through the app because it asks for the user password, which now does not exist. I...
  6. Introducing the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 smartphone

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 smartphone: [media] The Galaxy Z Fold2 is Samsung’s third-generation foldable device, pairing a stunning and bold design with refined engineering to push the boundaries of mobile experiences. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd today unveiled the next generation of its...
  7. Samsung: Apps can be mirrored on Windows with "your smartphone" , Possible Models

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Samsung: Apps can be mirrored on Windows with "your smartphone" , Possible Models: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tech_Lover_extra [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ichwg1/samsung_apps_can_be_mirrored_on_windows_with_your/
  8. Samsung Begins Production of Fastest Storage for Flagship Smartphones

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Begins Production of Fastest Storage for Flagship Smartphones: The new 512GB eUFS 3.1 stores 8K videos and large-size image files without buffering [img] Samsung Electronics, the world leader in advanced memory technology, today announced that it has begun mass producing the industry’s first 512-gigabyte (GB) eUFS...
  9. Samsung Begins Mass Production of 16GB LPDDR5 DRAM for Smartphones

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Begins Mass Production of 16GB LPDDR5 DRAM for Smartphones: Based on Samsung’s 2nd-generation 10nm-class process technology, the 16GB LPDDR5 mobile DRAM package delivers industry’s highest performance and largest capacity [ATTACH] Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., a world leader in advanced memory technology,...
  10. Samsung breaks 1TB threshold for eUFS Smartphone storage

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung breaks 1TB threshold for eUFS Smartphone storage: Powered by the company’s fifth-generation V-NAND, the new Universal Flash Storage offers 20x more storage than a 64GB internal memory and 10x the speed of a typical microSD card for data-intensive applications [ATTACH] Samsung Electronics, the world leader in advanced...