Windows 10: how to get windows 10 to work with samba

Discus and support how to get windows 10 to work with samba in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; windows permissions error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BernieVolmer, Jun 26, 2019.

1. how to get windows 10 to work with samba

windows permissions error

:)

BernieVolmer, Jun 26, 2019

2. Windows 10 Pro no longer connects to Samba Share on Linux Workstation

Hello Simon,

To better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• What version of Samba Share are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have your done so far?
    We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Kenneth Mon, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

how to get windows 10 to work with samba

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

how to get windows 10 to work with samba

1. how to get windows 10 to work with samba - Similar Threads - samba

2. stop windows 11 failed samba login at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop windows 11 failed samba login at startup: I recently setup a new PC with Windows 11. I have a NAS and mapped network shares using the my NAS credentials without an issue. The problem is that Windows 11 insists on trying to login to the NAS on startup using my Microsoft credentials which, of course, fails. Any idea...
  3. stop windows 11 failed samba login at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stop windows 11 failed samba login at startup: I recently setup a new PC with Windows 11. I have a NAS and mapped network shares using the my NAS credentials without an issue. The problem is that Windows 11 insists on trying to login to the NAS on startup using my Microsoft credentials which, of course, fails. Any idea...
  4. Invalid credentials error when trying to open network samba drive on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid credentials error when trying to open network samba drive on Windows 11: Hi!I am trying to create a samba drive with an external hard drive connected to an old router Inteno DG301A and keep getting invalid credentials error when I try to access the drive through Windows file explorer. The credentials I enter are definitely the same that I created...
  5. Invalid credentials error when trying to open network samba drive on Windows 11

Invalid credentials error when trying to open network samba drive on Windows 11: Hi!I am trying to create a samba drive with an external hard drive connected to an old router Inteno DG301A and keep getting invalid credentials error when I try to access the drive through Windows file explorer. The credentials I enter are definitely the same that I created...
  6. Windows 11 can't connect to Ubuntu samba shares

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 can't connect to Ubuntu samba shares: I have problem to connect from Windows 11 to my sambashares on Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS but to my sambashare on Linux raspberrypi 6.1.21-v8+ the connection works. When I tested with Windows 10 I was able to connect both Ubuntu's and RaspberryPi's samba shares without problems....
  7. Windows 11 can't connect to Ubuntu samba shares

Windows 11 can't connect to Ubuntu samba shares: I have problem to connect from Windows 11 to my sambashares on Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS but to my sambashare on Linux raspberrypi 6.1.21-v8+ the connection works. When I tested with Windows 10 I was able to connect both Ubuntu's and RaspberryPi's samba shares without problems....
  8. windows 11 insists on me login into my samba instance with a microsoft user.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 insists on me login into my samba instance with a microsoft user.: Hey running windows 11 on my laptop, and when ever I try to connect to my samba instance running on the local network it doesn't prompt me for username and password like it does on windows 10. I only have it configured for it to work with that spefic username / password....
  9. windows 11 insists on me login into my samba instance with a microsoft user.

windows 11 insists on me login into my samba instance with a microsoft user.: Hey running windows 11 on my laptop, and when ever I try to connect to my samba instance running on the local network it doesn't prompt me for username and password like it does on windows 10. I only have it configured for it to work with that spefic username / password....
  10. Windows 10 Save As dialog stuck when browsing my Samba server name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Save As dialog stuck when browsing my Samba server name: I am experiencing the following issue on the Windows 10 clients in my home network different computers.Whenever I try to Save As no matter what application and select my Samba server to browse my shares, the dialogue is "stuck" until I click cancel once. After cancelling...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. samba for windows 10

2. steps to use w10 with samba

3. samba and windows 10 2019

4. How to get Samba working with Terramaster,
  5. explorer crash samba permission,
  6. samba windows explorer crash,
  7. samba windows 10,
  8. samba windows clients logon failure,
  9. w10 samba prob;lems