Windows 10: How to get Windows 10 Volume License

Discus and support How to get Windows 10 Volume License in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, i'm trying to gather information about windows 10 volume license in Indonesia, any information about legal seller here? Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RahmadHandayani, Apr 11, 2019.

1. How to get Windows 10 Volume License

Hi, i'm trying to gather information about windows 10 volume license in Indonesia, any information about legal seller here?
    Thank you

:)

RahmadHandayani, Apr 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 Tweaks

Volume Key Licenses, find a way.

broken pixel, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Volume Licensing

Hi Guys,

My apologies if my question seems shallow!

Is it possible to do Volume Licensing for Windows 10 Pro?

If the answer is YES, how can one go about it in simple steps? Am a novice at this, so kindly guide me through the entire steps.

Thanks in advance.

Eins

Eins O'zee, Apr 11, 2019
  4. krimetal Win User

How to get Windows 10 Volume License

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

How to get Windows 10 Volume License

1. How to get Windows 10 Volume License - Similar Threads - Volume License

2. convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10: I bought a brand new computer off of amazon. The new system was supposed to come with windows. But apparently is was done with a volume license server key. Windows now says it is expired.I'd like to put a retail key in place. How can I do this? Can this be done without...
  3. convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10: I bought a brand new computer off of amazon. The new system was supposed to come with windows. But apparently is was done with a volume license server key. Windows now says it is expired.I'd like to put a retail key in place. How can I do this? Can this be done without...
  4. convert a volume license installed windows 10 to retail windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. About Microsoft Volume Licensing

About Microsoft Volume Licensing: Hi. I need help about my license in Microsoft volume licensing, that not move to a new portal Microsoft admin center. can you help me about this error ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-microsoft-volume-licensing/db5a474a-604d-486b-a39f-4d3573dd17b5
  6. About Microsoft Volume Licensing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About Microsoft Volume Licensing: Hi. I need help about my license in Microsoft volume licensing, that not move to a new portal Microsoft admin center. can you help me about this error ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-microsoft-volume-licensing/db5a474a-604d-486b-a39f-4d3573dd17b5
  7. About Microsoft Volume Licensing

8. Use of License Keys obtained through a Volume License Agreement on a non "OEM" device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use of License Keys obtained through a Volume License Agreement on a non "OEM" device: Hello all,This may be an odd question, but I was hoping to get an answer for a licensing question.Our organization engages in a volume license agreement with Microsoft, where we receive license keys for Windows 11 and other operating systems. Recently, I have purchased parts...
  9. Use of License Keys obtained through a Volume License Agreement on a non "OEM" device

Use of License Keys obtained through a Volume License Agreement on a non "OEM" device: Hello all,This may be an odd question, but I was hoping to get an answer for a licensing question.Our organization engages in a volume license agreement with Microsoft, where we receive license keys for Windows 11 and other operating systems. Recently, I have purchased parts...
  10. Volume Licensing Agreement Expiring

Volume Licensing Agreement Expiring: If our current volume licensing agreement were to expire, would we lose the entitlement to our current license or only the entitlement to future upgrades? Will our currently licensed systems remain licensed and working?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to buy volume license windows 10