Windows 10: How to get Windows 11 upgrade on eligible machine

Discus and support How to get Windows 11 upgrade on eligible machine in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer says its compatible with Windows 11 and there is a free upgrade, but I cannot find a link to upgrade it. Also says it will be rolled out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertD1957#, Jul 27, 2022.

1. How to get Windows 11 upgrade on eligible machine

My computer says its compatible with Windows 11 and there is a free upgrade, but I cannot find a link to upgrade it. Also says it will be rolled out 2021-2022, but that message has been same since I got this computer in Dec 2021. Any ideas on how to get the upgrade?

:)

RobertD1957#, Jul 27, 2022
  2. JamesEpp Win User

Are there any Virtual Machine guests eligible for Windows 10 Upgrade?

* Original Title: Windows 10 Upgrade for Virtual Machine Guests

What is the upgrade eligibility for guest machines? I am running VirtualBox with a Windows 7 (x64 Home Premium) and I was able to reserve the upgrade for it. Are there any Virtual Machine situations where the upgrade will
    not be available?

JamesEpp, Jul 27, 2022
  3. yarraTB Win User
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.60 GHz - is it eligible for windows 11?

Hi Windows Technical Support team,

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.60 GHz - is it eligible for windows 11?
    As per the below article
    Windows 11 System Requirements (microsoft.com)

• Processors/CPUs (Central Processing Units): 1 Ghz or faster with 2 or more cores and appearing on our list of approved CPUs. The processor in your PC will be a main determining factor for running Windows 11. The clock speed (the 1 Ghz or faster requirement) and number of cores (2 or more) are inherent to the processor design as it was manufactured and are not considered upgradable components.

As per this description the above configuration is eligible for windows 11 upgrade

but

Windows processor requirements Windows 11 supported Intel processors | Microsoft Docs

this is not mentioned in windows 11 supported processor list, hence it is not allowed to upgrade to window 11.
    I also installed PC Health Check app to see if my PC can run Windows 11 or not, except the process not mentioned in eligible list, rest everything was green, that means it is compatible/eligible to upgrade to windows 11?

can you please check this?

yarraTB, Jul 27, 2022
  4. How to get Windows 11 upgrade on eligible machine

Laptop not Windows 11 upgradeable ?

I have the EXACT same processor. It is on the list of APPROVED processors, but the Compatibility Program says it is not eligible for the upgrade to Windows 11 because of the Processor.... arghhhh

JeffreyEdwards5, Jul 27, 2022
Thema:

How to get Windows 11 upgrade on eligible machine

1. How to get Windows 11 upgrade on eligible machine - Similar Threads - upgrade eligible machine

2. Are Windows 11 Pro upgrades eligible for a refund?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are Windows 11 Pro upgrades eligible for a refund?: Hello,Our organization is having an account login issue and a Microsoft support representative said that we need to purchase Windows 11 Pro to access an option that would solve our problem we’re currently on Windows 11 Home.In the off-chance that Windows 11 Pro DOESN’T fix...
  3. windows 11 upgrade for my laptop not eligible?

windows 11 upgrade for my laptop not eligible?: Hello, I have a HP Laptop that is i7-7500U @ 2.70GHz, PC health check says CPU not eligible for windows 11. I am reading that certain CPUs are not eligible because of security vulnerabilities. However, on health check it states that TPM 2.0 is available and active, I thought...
  4. How to get Windows 11 upgrade on eligible machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Windows 11 upgrade on eligible machine: My computer says its compatible with Windows 11 and there is a free upgrade, but I cannot find a link to upgrade it. Also says it will be rolled out 2021-2022, but that message has been same since I got this computer in Dec 2021. Any ideas on how to get the upgrade?...
  5. Contradicting Windows 11 Upgrade Eligibility Status

Contradicting Windows 11 Upgrade Eligibility Status: Hi, In Windows Update, I see the following: However, in PC Health Check, it shows the following: I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11, even though PC Health Check says I'm eligible.Please help. Thanks, Hamish...
  6. Contradicting Windows 11 Upgrade Eligibility Status

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contradicting Windows 11 Upgrade Eligibility Status: Hi, In Windows Update, I see the following: However, in PC Health Check, it shows the following: I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11, even though PC Health Check says I'm eligible.Please help. Thanks, Hamish...
  7. Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade: Hi, I'm trying to figure out why my PC is not meeting the requirements for Windows 11. I've run the pc health check app and my results come back as this :- I have verified that secure boot is enabled in bios and I've clearedunloaded and loaded the keys- I have quad core 3gz...
  8. Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade

Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade: Hi, I'm trying to figure out why my PC is not meeting the requirements for Windows 11. I've run the pc health check app and my results come back as this :- I have verified that secure boot is enabled in bios and I've clearedunloaded and loaded the keys- I have quad core 3gz...
  9. Eligible PC Showing Not Eligible for Windows 11 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 11 upgrade eligable but wont update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade eligable but wont update: So this evening I was updating my PC to meet ther requirements for Windows 11 and was told by Windows Health Check that The PC is eligable, however windows update still counters that saying I am ineligable. I will post pictures for better clarifiaction. Is there anything else...