Windows 10: How to get Yahoo support

Discus and support How to get Yahoo support in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please, can anyone tell me how to contact Yahoo Mail support in order to correct my contacts list. I've tried every source I could find online without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by klaro 1590, Apr 23, 2020.

1. How to get Yahoo support

Please, can anyone tell me how to contact Yahoo Mail support in order to correct my contacts list. I've tried every source I could find online without success. All I want to do is edit, change, delete or add addresses to the list I've had for years. I use basic Yahoo but am suddenly unable to make any changes at all to that list. The normal links simply do nothing at all. And as always, one can contact God easier than Yahoo support. Plus the tiniest tech support is exorbitantly expensive. Because I've had the Yahoo account for so long to cancel it now would require numerous changes to other accounts. ADVICE??????

:)

klaro 1590, Apr 23, 2020
  2. CmmTch Win User

Yahoo no longer supports IE 11

Resurrected this thread because I've found a workaround/fix for this problem, as it turns out it is a Microsoft problem. Happened to see a topic on a Yahoo Forum titled "Yahoo Mail switches to Basic view after installing Windows 10 Anniversary Update" I've posted a screen shot of the post below. I did what was suggested and it worked immediately on both computers that had this problem. Tools > Compatibility View settings uncheck "Use Microsoft compatibility lists"

Now the problem is actually resolved thanks to Arcazeon on the Yahoo Forum *Biggrin

How to get Yahoo support [​IMG]

CmmTch, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Billy Med Win User
    yahoo messaging setup

Hi Kieth,

Regarding the issue that you had with making email replies on your Yahoo, have you tried performing a uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall the Yahoo Mail app.
    • Perform a soft reset by Pressing the Power and Volume down button simultaneously for 15 seconds.
    • Once the phone vibrates, release your hold and wait for the phone to finish rebooting.
    • Reinstall Yahoo Mail from the store.

Let us know if the issue persists after following the steps above.

Billy Med, Apr 23, 2020
  4. How to get Yahoo support

email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

How to get Yahoo support

1. How to get Yahoo support - Similar Threads - Yahoo support

2. Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...: Hello, when I try to search something on Google Chrome, it directs me to Yahoo automatically and weird links are visible in the searchbar like ''Laxsearch''. I tried to go into my extensions and see if the problems were there and yup, Laxsearch was there as an extension. When...
  3. Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...: Hello, when I try to search something on Google Chrome, it directs me to Yahoo automatically and weird links are visible in the searchbar like ''Laxsearch''. I tried to go into my extensions and see if the problems were there and yup, Laxsearch was there as an extension. When...
  4. Searching in Yahoo when searching in normal Google Chrome, links like ''laxsearch'' can be...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...

Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...: Past few months I can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10 Yahoo app? It timesout and does let me enter my password. Or it tells me I've failed to access my account too many times and I need to wait an hour even thoughIhavenot...
  6. Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...: Past few months I can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10 Yahoo app? It timesout and does let me enter my password. Or it tells me I've failed to access my account too many times and I need to wait an hour even thoughIhavenot...
  7. Yahoo mail is updated, but it does not show screen contents on WIndows 11

Yahoo mail is updated, but it does not show screen contents on WIndows 11: All the messages on my Yahoo mail are updated, but when I try to see any of them, the email content keeps gray and the "loading" icon keeps running and the email is not show on screen. See attached image....
  8. Window 10 mail app doesn't support more than 1 yahoo mails

Window 10 mail app doesn't support more than 1 yahoo mails: I have plenty of mails on the Windows 10 Mail application. All o the work except for yahoo mails. Only one yahoo mail can be there, if more than 1 yahoo mails are existent in the accounts, then all of them go out of sync except the last one you logged in. If you hit "fix...
  9. Yahoo no longer supports IE 11

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo no longer supports IE 11: Noticed on my laptop (first one I updated to the Anniversary update) my email is set to "basic" with no extra's or other bells and whistles and can't be changed. When I open it from my browser it comes up with a message that I need to run a supported browser. I clicked on the...
  10. yahoo support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    yahoo support: Hi, I use yahoo mail as a secondary email client. For the past month or so I am having issues with it. When i try to read some emails I cant access it. Or other times when I click on it the mouse pointer will sit an spin. Other times i will be reading an email and when i am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i contact yahoo by phone?