Windows 10: how to get your laptop and mobile device back straight after being hacked?

Discus and support how to get your laptop and mobile device back straight after being hacked? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am just wondering how do you know if your laptop or mobile device has been hacked? My laptop keeps popping up different files trace, location, event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nicole Haven, Apr 20, 2024.

1. how to get your laptop and mobile device back straight after being hacked?

I am just wondering how do you know if your laptop or mobile device has been hacked? My laptop keeps popping up different files trace, location, event id and log files, also it says I have a webcam connected and to turn on when i log in? How can I find it and erase anything that someone else put on it?

:)

Nicole Haven, Apr 20, 2024
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 20, 2024
  3. Windows Mobile Device Center error

Sync center will provide the synchronization required. You will need to reconfigure the sync. Follow these steps:

1. Windows key + X > Control Panel > Sync Center
    2. Select Sync step
    3. Connect your device via USB

Nice pic of Windows Mobile 6.5 devices. I still own a HTC HD2 and its still my favorite Windows Mobile 6.5 device how to get your laptop and mobile device back straight after being hacked? :)

Anthony Bartolo, Apr 20, 2024
  4. how to get your laptop and mobile device back straight after being hacked?

How to setup wifi direct settings and connect devices with windows 10 laptop and other mobile phones.

Thanks for getting back, Dee. Since only the mobile devices connected via Wi-Fi Direct following the steps above, then I suggest that you try adding your mobile device on your laptop. Follow these steps:

1. Navigate to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
    2. Click Add Bluetooth or other device.
    3. Under Add a device, select Everything else.
    4. Once your mobile phone appears, select it.
    5. Click Done when finished.

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

how to get your laptop and mobile device back straight after being hacked?

1. how to get your laptop and mobile device back straight after being hacked? - Similar Threads - laptop mobile device

2. how to get your laptop and mobile device back straight after being hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get your laptop and mobile device back straight after being hacked?: I am just wondering how do you know if your laptop or mobile device has been hacked? My laptop keeps popping up different files trace, location, event id and log files, also it says I have a webcam connected and to turn on when i log in? How can I find it and erase anything...
  3. Being hacked or no being hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Being hacked or no being hacked?: So I just got a bar tablet HD and I was going on to Target website and Austin out of nowhere all these windows popped up and saying Microsoft security alert the window is blocked because my computer is infected with children viruses and it's infecting Microsoft servers so...
  4. How can I get my account back after it being hacked and the backup email being changed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I get my account back after it being hacked and the backup email being changed?: So my account got hacked yesterday, I got it back however and I changed the password the attacker can't get back in however the hacker changed the backup email to contact when you get locked out, so when i put in a request to change the backup info the attacker was able to...
  5. How can I get my account back after it being hacked and the backup email being changed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my account back after it being hacked and the backup email being changed?: So my account got hacked yesterday, I got it back however and I changed the password the attacker can't get back in however the hacker changed the backup email to contact when you get locked out, so when i put in a request to change the backup info the attacker was able to...
  6. How can I get my account back after it being hacked and the backup email being changed?

7. Hacked account and how to get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacked account and how to get it back: So, I come home today to see my minecraft account logged out of java edition so I try looking at my email for anything, nothing. So I decide to try to log back in, says that my email wasnt associated with an account and when I check microsoft store the name is all messed up...
  8. Hacked account and how to get it back

Hacked account and how to get it back: So, I come home today to see my minecraft account logged out of java edition so I try looking at my email for anything, nothing. So I decide to try to log back in, says that my email wasnt associated with an account and when I check microsoft store the name is all messed up...
  9. "Hack" into laptop after being scammed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Hack" into laptop after being scammed: So long story short, i'm not a bad person...my aunts husband died and in the midst of all this she got a phone call from some shady people who gained access to her laptop then encrypted it and put a password on it (she never had one before). Obviously she wasn't thinking and...
  10. mobiles and laptops being hacked pls pls help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    mobiles and laptops being hacked pls pls help: I am receiving hundreds of premium sms messages everyday and my laptop and emails are hacked too. ive lost custody of child because of this. it has happened for yrs now especially when I have family court appearances...